EmmyLou Loves #89 The return of Hoochylou, mumma's hips don't lie but her scales sure do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Black.bird are you by any chance posting from the Land of the Long White Cloud? There was someone who wrote similarly about 1001 years ago. If it is indeed you, one of the last times we spoke, you were in a new job and had rolled right off your chair! I hope it's you. I've missed seeing you around✌
I am in NZ but this is and always has been my only name here. Someone else on these threads thought I was someone else, as did someone on the Simone Anderson threads ... but no, sorry to disappoint. I don't think I know any Tattlers in real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I am in NZ but this is and always has been my only name here. Someone else on these threads thought I was someone else, as did someone on the Simone Anderson threads ... but no, sorry to disappoint. I don't think I know any Tattlers in real life.
You have a Tattle doppleganger then! All the Kiwis on here are so lovely. I'm sorry on behalf of Aus for Emmylou! She's definitely not the norm!

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or does the caption not make sense? “Who wouldn’t say no to a Dyson for 1 velocity point?”
I don't believe it's as easy as she makes it out to be. I hardly think you can just walk in and walk out with a Dyson hair-dryer.

Reactions: 13
Oh, I’ve moved up to “member” now, woo.
Also, the “1 velocity point” is bugging me… ONE ONE ONE VELOCITY POINT.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Studio 10 reportedly has viewership of 10k… yet Lou’s tattle thread is sitting at 32k views… maybe channel ten is full of tattlers or trying to capture audience of witty bunch of fezzas in here!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Today has just been one looonnnggg day of enabling!! From a tv appearance to virgin ad to reposts of her tv appearance and virgin ads! How she has been hammered in the media one day for using facial wipes on her nether regions to being plonked on a couch during morning tv is quite astounding!
It will be very interesting to see how long this bubble lasts for!! 🍿🍿

Plus, I still wanna know who the hell had dinner with her last night as it was clearly a dude!! 🤔
Maybe she paid for babe 3.0 came back with her.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.