EmmyLou Loves #89 The return of Hoochylou, mumma's hips don't lie but her scales sure do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given the amount of time Lou is away from home and also The Children™ it makes no sense that Lou swans around a 3 bedroom hovel when she is home while Aaron and The Children™ spend most of their evenings in a 2 bedroom apartment with one living area.

I clearly remember Lou said, last year, that this year she was going to rein in the spending and probably move 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Hi all,
I’m SurgeryLou’s gunt. I don’t like you making fun of me. They tried to chop me off but I showed them…I’m not going anywhere. I just relocated mwhahahahaha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hi all,
I’m SurgeryLou’s gunt. I don’t like you making fun of me. They tried to chop me off but I showed them…I’m not going anywhere. I just relocated mwhahahahaha
I just don't get it. She looked way better before dropping 20k.

Reactions: 10
Today has just been one looonnnggg day of enabling!! From a tv appearance to virgin ad to reposts of her tv appearance and virgin ads! How she has been hammered in the media one day for using facial wipes on her nether regions to being plonked on a couch during morning tv is quite astounding!
It will be very interesting to see how long this bubble lasts for!! 🍿🍿

Plus, I still wanna know who the hell had dinner with her last night as it was clearly a dude!! 🤔

Reactions: 16
Today has just been one looonnnggg day of enabling!! From a tv appearance to virgin ad to reposts of her tv appearance and virgin ads! How she has been hammered in the media one day for using facial wipes on her nether regions to being plonked on a couch during morning tv is quite astounding!
It will be very interesting to see how long this bubble lasts for!! 🍿🍿

Plus, I still wanna know who the hell had dinner with her last night as it was clearly a dude!! 🤔
Wednesday night roots guest was probably just old faithful AnthonyNotSoKule. She just made it look like a special BabeV.? Because she’s a lying bleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
OMG Fezzas! I just read the article in Daily Mail (announcing her new gig) and rushed over here so quickly I tripped over an extension cord 🙃
Soz I haven't been here keeping up and contributing of late ... life has been busyish.

Now, I told you betches that Law of Attraction / Manifestation / Journaling was the way to reach your dreams! :p If Emmylou can do it, so can we ... so brush off that notebook and pen and get scribing!

What do we reckon about ol' Emmylou paying Kris Jenner a visit on her recent stopover? Because that's the only explanation I can come up with for her scoring such a plum gig! (Well, plum-ish in that it's TV; never mind that few people watch it). I can imagine Emmylou sitting outside KJenner's gated community, her plasticote designer luggage in tow, refusing to leave until she had a face-to-face meeting. Isn't the guy host Cheyenne Tozzi's brother-in-law? Nadia-Schmadia! Emmylou will be one of his work wives now - she'll be far too cool to hang out with those WAG types 😅 Angela Bishop will no doubt be shaking in her boots - Emmylou will be the red carpet go-to interviewer in no time at all :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wednesday night roots guest was probably just old faithful AnthonyNotSoKule. She just made it look like a special BabeV.? Because she’s a lying bleep.
I am still very much of the conspiracy theory that was Vegas. 100 percent she had nobody for tail and slops last night, but sounded better for Insta clout if she dtopped crumbs that she did

Reactions: 7
Hey Daily Mail Emmylou is 44. Feel free to read the wiki pink button up the top of the thread and the media gallery if you need a photo for your next article.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
@Black.bird are you by any chance posting from the Land of the Long White Cloud? There was someone who wrote similarly about 1001 years ago. If it is indeed you, one of the last times we spoke, you were in a new job and had rolled right off your chair! I hope it's you. I've missed seeing you around✌

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Major con artist is what she is. Hope the Grannies love sering her gunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe it will help her reel in the crop tops and bogan swearing. It’s as close to presenting as she will ever get, maybe just maybe she will tone it down and bring out

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.