Emmylou Loves #83 Snitchells & sadza & zim gala dinners. These are a few of EL’s favourite things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone happen to see the shoes she's been wearing? They look similar to the ones she brought bought "for the models at Zoe Moss" 🤔
Also, the new shoes she got from the Iconic, what's going to happen to her little toe? There's no place for it to stick out the side 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
What she wants is someone to clean up their tit, I can’t get past the paper plates scabby moll. 🤣
But it’s a “COOL Party Atmosphere”. They should be paying TheHovelQueen to clean up her tit just for the pleasure of being near that cool party.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can she get an Airtasker to go take Vida to the doctor while she’s on there looking for staff

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I’ll admit, in my HoochyLou fan girl era, I was incredibly tempted to attend this. Please, don’t judge me. I’m a changed woman now.
---
Ah, yesss… those gawguz, silky evenings with some glassy waters.
No shame, I purchased PJs off Cachia in my past too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The red airpod case 😡😡

Those Voldemort hands!!!

Super NON Silky!!

Nothing Magical

IMG_1628.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
No shame, I purchased PJs off Cachia in my past too 😂😂
Oh, I still wear my Hudson jacket hoodie thing from Cachia. 😅 the quality is really good. And, while I’m out here admitting crazy wild tit—I have the HoochyLou New York sequin tshirt dress thing. It’s an okay dress. I also had the leopard print dress, but I’ve since handed that over to somebody else.
….okay, I’ll just delete my account now. 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Oh, I still wear my Harry jacket hoodie thing from Cachia. 😅 the quality is really good. And, while I’m out here admitting crazy wild tit—I have the HoochyLou New York sequin tshirt dress thing. It’s an okay dress. I also had the leopard print dress, but I’ve since handed that over to somebody else.
….okay, I’ll just delete my account now. 😭
I have that Cachia jacket too, it's great 😂 the rest of the PJs are rubbish quality and I regret all of them.
I have a couple of ELL items... One dress I really like, one tshirt is ok, the rest are so urgh I've donated them.
My least favourite was the tie dye hoody that had teeny tiny tight non- stretchy cuffs. You couldn't move the sleeves up at all, they were that stupidly small around the smallest part of your wrist...I emailed them about it, and was told "it's part of the design !". 😂 I was too stupid to insist on sending it back for a refund.

I used to be easily influenced 🙄 but I have now seen the light !! 🙌😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have that Cachia jacket too, it's great 😂 the rest of the PJs are rubbish quality and I regret all of them.
I have a couple of ELL items... One dress I really like, one tshirt is ok, the rest are so urgh I've donated them.
My least favourite was the tie dye hoody that had teeny tiny tight non- stretchy cuffs. You couldn't move the sleeves up at all, they were that stupidly small around the smallest part of your wrist...I emailed them about it, and was told "it's part of the design !". 😂 I was too stupid to insist on sending it back for a refund.

I used to be easily influenced 🙄 but I have now seen the light !! 🙌😂
I have to admit, I really liked one of the first released pink/orange leopard print Cachia pj’s (summer version). They were great for postpartum; the BF’ing and the nightly sweats, hahaha. But, the quality went downhill.

I, too, was easily influenced, but have seen the light. 😅

Reactions: 6
F6944148-00EB-414E-8D6E-A78CC20113A9.jpeg
Which Fezzas were on the same cycle as Lou? Can we manifest a visit from Aunty Flo in time for Saturday nights intimate event? 🩸

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.