Emmylou Loves #83 Snitchells & sadza & zim gala dinners. These are a few of EL’s favourite things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feral
Is as Feral
does

Could never imagine talking about stuff to my sister like that, simply out of respect, its so gross.

Ecsp in ur 40's ffs!!

But they have proven time and time again that neither of them have a full brain between the 2

Mother of the Bride outfit gone wrong?!?! Lol

View attachment 2146952View attachment 2146953View attachment 2146954View attachment 2146956
Those pants are farkin awful..wouldn't even wear them on my WFH day. The fact is this elastic look only works if you have a small waist or no stomach/beer gut. it doesn't matter about size, its about your SHAPE and our mate Amy is a true Apple or beachball shape and should at 44 (how can we farking forget) know how to dress for her shape!!

Reactions: 10
Using paper plates?
Don't know what's worse, that or using melamine plates instead of fine china

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Party Saturday night!

Fist screen shot says "after 6pm" but her reply in the second screen shot says "5pm - 11pm"
Sounds like a classy party about to go down 🤣 hope she’s got her bio bamboo cutlery ready to go with the plates.
Poor air tasker - 6 hours for $150 hold up there money bags ! Whoa big spender.
Can lavish money and tit on her self but what decent parties have her 3 kids had over the years??
It’s not even a special birthday.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Sounds like a classy party about to go down 🤣 hope she’s got her bio bamboo cutlery ready to go with the plates.
Poor air tasker - 6 hours for $150 hold up there money bags ! Whoa big spender.
Can lavish money and tit on her self but what decent parties have her 3 kids had over the years??
It’s not even a special birthday.
I think the $150 is a starting point and is negotiated? Otherwise $150 on a Saturday night is nasty!

Reactions: 13
Using paper plates?
Don't know what's worse, that or using melamine plates instead of fine china
Hope she bought more than 4 paper plates….

The Big Guy will go Live at 4:30 on Saturday if you want to watch him put his makeup on and critique his choice of segs bra for Saturday night’s “keys in the bowl” event…
E0016F14-C6F5-4E09-8A05-961EA05A3E59.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I think the $150 is a starting point and is negotiated? Otherwise $150 on a Saturday night is nasty!
Nah, I think if anything, people bid for the job and actually under cut each other to secure the work (I might be wrong tho)
She's even asking for experience in hospitality. How about you pay penalty rates then you selfish cow. The audacity!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Wonder how much the witch is charging her guests to attend this year 😂 who remembers how much the tickets to her 40th were?
She has to pay for the food she’s been feeding the African community somehow.

Reactions: 8
Thread title needs to mention these paper plates 🤣
Since Emmylou is having a party, with paper plates but make it classy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Slave labour for a Saturday night. Should be at least $40ph , and as if any experience would be required to work in that filthy hovel. Should be getting danger money to deal with that dirty cow and also paper fucken plates.

Reactions: 18
Is the party at her house? Haha, yuck.

What hideous & I’ll fitting outfit are we betting she’s wearing with those shoes??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Slave labour for a Saturday night. Should be at least $40ph , and as if any experience would be required to work in that filthy hovel. Should be getting danger money to deal with that dirty cow and also paper fucken plates.
Should make a complaint to safe work about having someone working in that tit tip.

Reactions: 14
Emmylou Loves #84 - Showered in birthday flowers from paid mates. Planning intimate dinner party with paper plates. Seeking an air tasker to order around, but sorry, too bad, no penalty rates.

First go at thread title. Be kind 🤣 I know one of you fezzas can finesse it.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.