Emmylou Loves #83 Snitchells & sadza & zim gala dinners. These are a few of EL’s favourite things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this women think that she is even remotely hot (perhaps in her own distorted mind) when in reality she is a classic example of what men crudely refer to as a PAPER BAG JOB. Cover her face and upper body and they can make believe there in the downstairs playroom with some gourgous supermodel.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just watched the stories with her and the smutty sister and holy jeebus I didn't think it would be that bad

It was 🤢 just revolting.

I'm going to have nightmares for sure tonight.

Reactions: 14
Party Saturday night!

First screen shot says "after 6pm" but her reply in the second screen shot says "5pm - 11pm"
She really is the bogan version of influencer isn’t she? Paper plates - really! Thinks she’s all that flouncing around with her Mr T gold plated jewellery and new outfits she brags about. Now waitstaff? Lol. Honestly. Can’t afford to book a nice table somewhere for a birthday dinner or catering?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just watched the stories with her and the smutty sister and holy jeebus I didn't think it would be that bad

It was 🤢 just revolting.

I'm going to have nightmares for sure tonight.
I’m still nauseous from “Hellooo Loooverrrr” yesterday 🤢
---
So this is the most liked new thread. Can we add the paper plates in here somewhere? 🙏 🧐
CB8019EB-E00E-4E83-8A05-240722BFA551.jpeg

---
@MostSegsualNarc

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Why didn't I get a crown?

Does anyone else hum 'Wibble wobble wibble wobble, jelly on a plate' when she dances?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Finally caught up. What a day in EL's world.

Why not go out for dinner? She doesn't really need wait staff as she serves everything buffet style.

Reactions: 9
Finally caught up. What a day in EL's world.

Why not go out for dinner? She doesn't really need wait staff as she serves everything buffet style.
What she wants is someone to clean up their tit, I can’t get past the paper plates scabby moll. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Emmylou wants a cleaner, server, dishwasher, lacky
extraordinaire!!! For the low low price of fck all!!!

Go to kmart moll! Get $1 glass plates! Miss cook book guru!!

IMG_1572.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If I wasn't already doing something, I would be half tempted to do it for shits and giggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.