Emmylou Loves #83 Snitchells & sadza & zim gala dinners. These are a few of EL’s favourite things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Geez that sizing is bad WTF Zoe Moss in one outfit her top is 18 bottom 22 in the other she’s a 22 in both how?

looks like Nigellou is going back to her humble beginnings is she moving back in her lane? Has the midlife crisis of single white bogan impacted her grifting deals

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wish she would get mugged in the street and have that ridiculous chain stolen from her neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm 5 pages behind, but just posting to say how the duck did this thread title not win?!!

Emmylou Loves #83: Pier dancing has stopped, Autumn stock hasn’t dropped, collabs have all flopped and the tops are still cropped.

I'm re-nominating it for the next thread, it's gold from @StickyTapeTits 😂😂😂👌
---
You want funny fezzas? Here’s funny!

Is. She. bleeping. Serious??
View attachment 2128564

These pants look like the ones my Nana used to wear (RIP Nana Mary) to her darts comps down at the Royal Mail Hotel in Sebastopol on Widow Wednesdays circa 1989.

Nobody is wearing this tit except for portly scrub nurses in a re-make of MASH.

duck off 51%.
Legit was going to ask if going out trackies were now a thing 😂😂😂😂😂😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh it’s Mothers Day coming up let’s try to sell the remaining stock of your cookbook that’s festering in your garage EmmyLou (said Lia)
DA2318DC-83C9-4AE1-8E3C-4B667ABC4F1D.jpeg
Let’s re-purpose 🤢 the bolognaise that may or may not have been eaten. This fake sincere face always makes me laugh 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I skipped through the pasta bake shitshow but I was going to say, OMG broccoli till I realised it was cooked to within an inch of its life and had no nutritional value left. Then she LOADED it with cheese sauce etc and baked it so much so that you would not be able to even see a glimpse of green in it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Is it just me or is that a ridiculous amount of white sauce over taking the pasta bake 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Is it just me or is that a ridiculous amount of white sauce over taking the pasta bake 🤮
Yes! I don’t like white cream sauces so it’s all looking yucky to me but it’s going to be so rich with the cheese.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.