Emmylou Loves #83 Snitchells & sadza & zim gala dinners. These are a few of EL’s favourite things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to see her in some closed heels for once when she wears her fancy outfits, plus that toe ring makes me sick🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Port Melbournes most famous Supermodel is back at it again! It’s a vibe ✌🏻
904C9AC2-C69F-4679-8F2A-206C4A7189A0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh WOW!!!! I’m amazed! Absolute full credit belongs to @Oops I did it again as I was only following on from their thread suggestion and didn’t even mean for my little song to become a thread suggestion.
In all fairness, please pass on my jars of black sauce and Christian’s OF vouchers to @Oops I did it again.

so fun to be back. Let’s all try to be much funnier this thread, ok?
My first thread title (joint) but I’ll take it. About to watch the slug as I haven’t caught up today.

Reactions: 8
You want funny fezzas? Here’s funny!

Is. She. bleeping. Serious??
View attachment 2128564

These pants look like the ones my Nana used to wear (RIP Nana Mary) to her darts comps down at the Royal Mail Hotel in Sebastopol on Widow Wednesdays circa 1989.

Nobody is wearing this tit except for portly scrub nurses in a re-make of MASH.

duck off 51%.
This is far too relatable to me and I actually cackled. God bless darts at the royal mail 😂. My old local!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Are they a tight fitting pant like the left leg or are they loose like the right leg?!
---

She's chosen those models on purpose to make herself look like the slim model
I honestly thought she looked like the fifth boob between them, with her stupid bulbous head.

• Haha
Those pants are probably made with the wrong material or have absolutely no lining as it shoes any lumps and bumps

Reactions: 12
Those pants are very bowls club, aren’t they?

and as always GET OFF THE FARKIN’ ROAD YA MUPPET.

• Haha
Those pants are very bowls club, aren’t they?

and as always GET OFF THE FARKIN’ ROAD YA MUPPET.
All I was doing was watching the black car. Way too polite. I would have honked my horn.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
They’re joking right?
I’m a smaller build but I just don’t find these flattering on anyone

View attachment 2128753
View attachment 2128752
Agree no disrespect but why would you wear tit pants that show the most unflattering parts of your body. How is that confidence. When I was larger there was no way I’d show my bad bits I knew I looked tit pretty sure this girl knows it’s a crap outfit on her body too

Zoe Moss is a horrible brand shot styles and worst fabrics
---
Why are her boobs so far apart when she’s normally tapping them up to get volume. I’m a solid D and mine only go sideways when I’m lying down. That face is so smug so punchable
ACBE673A-2203-4F60-A8DE-291DF5D836E6.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Agree no disrespect but why would you wear tit pants that show the most unflattering parts of your body. How is that confidence. When I was larger there was no way I’d show my bad bits I knew I looked tit pretty sure this girl knows it’s a crap outfit on her body too

Zoe Moss is a horrible brand shot styles and worst fabrics
---
Why are her boobs so far apart when she’s normally tapping them up to get volume. I’m a solid D and mine only go sideways when I’m lying down. That face is so smug so punchable
View attachment 2128860
100% right. That fabric cut even remotely wrong shows every lump and bump and everything you don’t wanna show. Cut correctly and it’s incredibly flattering! I used to have killer pants made with similar fabric when I was 18 that I stole from my Mum and everyone commented on them. And I wasn’t super slim! They just worked!!!

All I was doing was watching the black car. Way too polite. I would have honked my horn.
It's a knit but she doesn't know the name of it....I guess that's the part of Zoe Moss she doesn't own. She is such a bad business owner. Those clothes look so damn cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bloody heck its the midget and the giants. The
Styling on these garments are unflattering. Skivvies don’t look good on big chested gals.
She’s bringing back the ugly patterns again. Remember the style right when she started the clothing line, so out dated!
---
If poor Erica is a 16, I'm a six.
Erica needs to run away as fast as she can. Amy Lou is doing her no favours.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.