Emmylou Loves #83 Snitchells & sadza & zim gala dinners. These are a few of EL’s favourite things

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree no disrespect but why would you wear tit pants that show the most unflattering parts of your body. How is that confidence. When I was larger there was no way I’d show my bad bits I knew I looked tit pretty sure this girl knows it’s a crap outfit on her body too

Zoe Moss is a horrible brand shot styles and worst fabrics
---
Why are her boobs so far apart when she’s normally tapping them up to get volume. I’m a solid D and mine only go sideways when I’m lying down. That face is so smug so punchable
View attachment 2128860
she looks like she's had a stroke here

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Checkout that arm its bigger than the expensive chop she served the other night. The clothes look cheap, even in the photos.
How is it possible that she has half a camel toe in these so called “flowy” pants??? 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That appears to be 100% what she has done, what a bleep.
In TV-land, they have a rule 'tight and bright' which I think she copies. Because the larger models always have trousers unflatteringly hugging all the wrong areas.

Reactions: 2
In TV-land, they have a rule 'tight and bright' which I think she copies. Because the larger models always have trousers unflatteringly hugging all the wrong areas.
Do you think her body dysmorphia plays a role in this? Like she honestly has no idea what size she is or what she looks like in clothes so has no clue that women who carry weight around their hips and lower stomach area don’t want pants that are skin tight there highlighting all the lumps, bumps and wobbly bits?

Reactions: 10
That dress she wears is bleeping ugly and belongs on the 80s. My mother is in her 80s and she wouldn't be caught dead wearing something like that.

Seriously, who is actually buying this tit? We are really supposed to believe that they get soooooooooooooooooooo many orders that it sells out?

Reactions: 9
Does LazyLou use this as her daily inspiration? 😂 nearly spit my drink when I saw it, it’s so perfectly her. A reel that I’ve screenshot because the file was too big.
IMG_8151.jpeg

IMG_8153.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does LazyLou use this as her daily inspiration? 😂 nearly spit my drink when I saw it, it’s so perfectly her. A reel that I’ve screenshot because the file was too big.
View attachment 2130165

View attachment 2130168
That is how her poor clothes feel every single day, not to mention the size 10 g-strings 🥲
The way she dresses resembles a harpooned whale caught in a very small fishing net, bits of blubber bursting out all over the place.
---
She loves showing off her wrists Fezzas 🤣🤣 now I’ve heard it all. She has finally came to understand that the wrists are the smallest part of her.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looking at the Zoe Moss photos. All I notice is the people in the background going about their everyday life. Walking across the road, eating at a cafe. They should blur them out at least. I would die if I saw myself in the background as EL poses hard for the iPhone.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Perhaps they’re only ordering three or four pieces in each size of clothing so that they sell out quickly, giving the impression that they’re “super popular”. It wouldn’t surprise me if they have an “overall number” order rather than a set number of pieces in each design. Make sense? These garbage clothes are all already made in China and sold at markets over there so it would be hard for them to only order 2 or 3 in each size to pretend they’re popular.

however, we all know Amy reads here so let’s see in 3…2…1 a warehouse tour showing us all the hundreds of pieces in stock 😛🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Agree no disrespect but why would you wear tit pants that show the most unflattering parts of your body. How is that confidence. When I was larger there was no way I’d show my bad bits I knew I looked tit pretty sure this girl knows it’s a crap outfit on her body too

Zoe Moss is a horrible brand shot styles and worst fabrics
---
Why are her boobs so far apart when she’s normally tapping them up to get volume. I’m a solid D and mine only go sideways when I’m lying down. That face is so smug so punchable
View attachment 2128860
I'll never figure out why she insists on using those boxy camera bag styles as clutches!
Actual clutches are shaped to be, you know, 'clutched'
Use the straps you Dickehead!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wednesday night roots must’ve been hella good **insert crickets chirping**
---
IMG_2094.png

no AmyLou your son is just happy to have a normal burger in a normal bun!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.