Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who has seen how beneficial being part of a cultural community is, I love that your daughter loves Greek dancing!

I've had people who have not been part of my culture enjoy festivals, concerts, etc that we have held, but never once have they taken it upon themselves to be something they're not like our mate Amy. She obviously didn't think she could fit in to the Melbourne Vietnamese community, so she's scrapped the bottom of the barrel and clutched at straws to saw she's part Zimbabwean because her dad is, albeit, a white Zimbabwean.
All I know about her dad is that he eats healthy salads. There was that weird WA visit to his house which was all about his healthy salads. She then made salads for a couple of days.

She comes across as barely tolerating Christian when they are together. He plays up for her “audience” and she acts like she’s too good for him and his antics. She does the same with Braaaaaad.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thing is ZimLou may be claiming to fit into this welcoming community but the chances are she wouldn't be able to find Zimbabwe on a map.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She’s the only one staring at the camera to whom ever she roped in to film her. And then laughs to herself, looks left and right to no one. No one is paying her any attention. She’s nuts.
This is not a woman immersed in her culture. She looks like an outsider in every way, the body language is just cringe.

FFS Amy the nationality of your father isn't the same as his cultural heritage.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Is anyone else grateful that the colder weather has arrived and we are seeing less of the crop tops? 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You can guarantee her post still won’t get a like from her daughter!!! 😤
Shes a selfish witch!! Hates her mum and her own kids, yet seems to take to everyone elses babies and kids dancing to Zim music.... No gushing over her own kids.... she is a phoney pos!!! I feel sorry for her mum, and of course the children, once they are gone.... u never get the chance again to be present and involved. Sad
---
YumCha with "girlfriends" sure Jan!!! - Looking extra crispy and haggard this morning!!!

Ya might want to drink some water , and use some moisturizer!!!

IMG_0963.jpeg
IMG_0965.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Is anyone else getting the most weird disconnected vibes from ZimLou? She is a raving LOUnatic by her antics this weekend.
Definitely not the actions of a sane rationale person.

Reactions: 10
Looks like she’s wearing last nights makeup today yuk wash your face you grub

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I suppose if she was dating someone within the Zim community, a lot of this would make sense. Her obsession still bordering on gross, but maybe it’s love and maybe her partner appreciates her interest, etc.
But if her interest stems from her ‘heritage’ then it is literally the most fucked in the head tit. What else is she doing in the background to support The community?

Reactions: 16
Shes a selfish witch!! Hates her mum and her own kids, yet seems to take to everyone elses babies and kids dancing to Zim music.... No gushing over her own kids.... she is a phoney pos!!! I feel sorry for her mum, and of course the children, once they are gone.... u never get the chance again to be present and involved. Sad
---
YumCha with "girlfriends" sure Jan!!! - Looking extra crispy and haggard this morning!!!

Ya might want to drink some water , and use some moisturizer!!!

View attachment 2120471View attachment 2120472
Why so overdressed for yum cha? 😳

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.