Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This lady is all of us!!!
Gf's??? Yet a mutual friend of CH?!? Sounds like a lunch meeting for a collab, Not real ya know ... gal pals!

Nice try EL!!

IMG_0978.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The self proclaimed food expert with her own cookbook does not know what Yum Cha is she is such a fraud. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Give this an early shot. 👍🏼😀

Emmylou Loves #83. Don’t get me bday gifts says mumma just give me a call

Money is good though and one size fits all

Reactions: 9
Is he really though or is it all talk and innuendo? By no means do I want to see actual evidence of this occurring though 🙈🚨🚨🚨

Why on earth would anyone pay to see these two Giant Tellytubbies running around like naughty little year 7 boys with their mum’s water pistol dildo, when we can see them interact like that for free on stories? I mean how much more of that embarrassingly, attention seeking, immature behaviour would anyone want to see?

Introducing Dipshit and Depraved 📣🚨
View attachment 2120308
Exactly could be all in his imagination. You know the saying...pictures or it didn't happen. At the same time I'm not interested in seeing any pictures.

Reactions: 6
Her obsession with all things Africa began when things were happening with King Babe and seemed to ramp up after he ditched her and left her with a pair of green PJs but she was also manic about b-ball at the same time.
I really think that she’s only interested in getting dicks, nothing else. The dancing, music, sadza is a ruse to lure blokes to her hovel in the hopes that one of them will be desperate for a root (sorry for being gross but this is ELL).
She’s not interested in anything else other than food and spending ridiculous amounts of money on herself at all times.
PS RIP Barry Humphries

Reactions: 28
Her obsession with all things Africa began when things were happening with King Babe and seemed to ramp up after he ditched her and left her with a pair of green PJs but she was also manic about b-ball at the same time.
I really think that she’s only interested in getting dicks, nothing else. The dancing, music, sadza is a ruse to lure blokes to her hovel in the hopes that one of them will be desperate for a root (sorry for being gross but this is ELL).
She’s not interested in anything else other than food and spending ridiculous amounts of money on herself at all times.
PS RIP Barry Humphries
💯 it’s crude, but I agree, it’s a thirst for cock, hardcore. She must have had the best duck of her life & she’s hooked, it’s like a drug, she can’t get enough, when Babe left, the appetite was insatiable, she’s always been a shithouse mother, but this recent year has been next level, she has no desire to be with her kids / family, it’s all self absorbed exploits. Every cent she spends, is on food or clothes for herself, every outing has to be gifted & she is just delusional. Proper Dickehead.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
duck me I’m at SMM….fingers crossed for in the wild sightings.
OK so answering my own post. It was bleeping crazy busy and thank God no Emmy in sight. Did see Brad and Georgie though lol. Was so tempted to ask if she dropped by lol

• Haha
  • Wow
I know this is horrible and I’m going straight to hell but I can’t imagine old limpy was a passionate lover. Or maybe he has it in him but their chemistry was off. I agree fezzas, she had the first great sex of her life and she’s been desperate for it ever since.

(ewwww)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
PS RIP Barry Humphries
Vale - The Dame 💔

• Heart
Her friend, Jess, looks like she is wearing day old make up also.

Do you like how she gives us a run down on how yum cha is served. Like most of us don't already know that
The dumb tit seemed genuinely surprised that "they serve the whole restaurant at once" .
She literally, just described how yum cha works.
And she was clearly unaware of it until now.
Her dumbness makes my head hurt.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I still can’t get over the obsession of walking around shops/markets/anywhere talking to your self into a phone!!! Honestly, if aliens came down to land on earth they’d wonder what was wrong with everyone 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.