Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure what this $15 k is about. It’s on her Instagram. He said on his Insta just before he doesn’t know why she put paid partnership as he only paid for the dinner ??
I think he paid that to her for flying there to do whatever that subscriber-only gig was about.

Which explains why she only went to one of the most beautiful locations in the world for justan overnight stay - such a waste!

Reactions: 6
Poor John and everyone in her street. Talking out the front of your house all the lights are on.

Who left the bathroom light on.
Screen_Recording_20230422_222214_Instagram_exported_19168~2.jpg
Screen_Recording_20230422_222214_Instagram_exported_51840~2.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Speaking of heritage, where is ZimmiSue?
Exactly!!! Same parents yet Sally hasn’t decided that she’s full blood African!!

Also, isn’t a gala more like a fundraising event as opposed to a ball? If so, what donation did AmyZim make and did she even buy her own ticket?! πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 12
Emmylou at the ZimGala would’ve been like a tit easy game of Where’s Wally.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
You fezzas were amazing today/tonight. I felt the tension building from the moment the flight was first cancelled. It was like a real will she/won’t she make it THRILL RIDE. I got all the excitement from you all and your amazing detective work, witty commentary and award-winning screenshots! Love it, thank you xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Her dad has spent more of his life in Australia, does that make him part of the Aboriginal culture too now πŸ˜‚ I don’t think anyone is in the car with her, it’s just light and shadow, cause we know if there was, she would have asked him to record her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.