Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the only one staring at the camera to whom ever she roped in to film her. And then laughs to herself, looks left and right to no one. No one is paying her any attention. She’s nuts.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Someone needs to send all of this to Influencer Tea.
Honestly what is she doing?! How embarrassing. What has she ever done for the Zimbabwean community, truly? She’s an honest to god absolute fuckwit. Love that the dancing video she’s posted there’s literally about 10 people left at the event which means she’s stayed right till the last minute making an absolute tit of herself.

I also wonder if that baby’s mother is or was happy with her child’s face being broadcast to 119k random people. Emmylou has absolutely zero respect for anyone. She is simply disgusting

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Someone needs to send all of this to Influencer Tea.
Honestly what is she doing?! How embarrassing. What has she ever done for the Zimbabwean community, truly?
I don't think Influencer Tea wants any part in discussing the weird obsession EL has with her white Zimbabwean heritage. I know people have sent it in, and it's been ignored.
-
---
--

I’m not sure what this $15 k is about. It’s on her Instagram. He said on his Insta just before he doesn’t know why she put paid partnership as he only paid for the dinner ??
I think a lot of people are reading too much into this paid partnership thing. I'm fairly certain it's a joke between them, like ha ha ha, you have to pay me to hang out with you, and I dare say $15k is part of that joke.

It's really not that funny now they keep going on about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
This also is not funny. Join his Patreon and pay $10 to watch the video of him and ELL? Two big babies running around with a dick water pistol 🔫 I’ll pass 🥴

Christian’s brand is F’off and dick shaped products. Might as well google and buy direct from Aliexpress. I just found this water spray toilet they can play with next time 😂💩🚽 (on brand for EmmyLou poop poop)
F9057385-6F85-40B4-8C1A-1B06FB985E71.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This also is not funny. Join his Patreon and pay $10 to watch the video of him and ELL? Two big babies running around with a dick water pistol 🔫 I’ll pass 🥴

Christian’s brand is F’off and dick shaped products. Might as well google and buy direct from Aliexpress. I just found this water spray toilet they can play with next time 😂💩🚽 (on brand for EmmyLou poop poop)View attachment 2120129
I made a terrible mistake 🤣🤣 I looked at Christian’s Onlyfans and read some of the scripting he has promoting his videos, I’m no prude, but I’m truly astounded he’s meeting up with strangers and sucking them off or bleeping them in public etc how can Emmylou associate her brand with this, it’s really not the kind of tit her Emmylou loves stands for 😂

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I do wonder how Sage is faring at nigh school with all this Christian OF crap too? Bad enough his mother is who she is but now to be tainted by Christian?!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I saw my Zim friend last night at a BBQ and really wanted to ask her what she'd think about some white chick with a White Rhodesian dad inserting herself in the Zim community but I didn't want to be awkward.

Reactions: 21
I do wonder how Sage is faring at nigh school with all this Christian OF crap too? Bad enough his mother is who she is but now to be tainted by Christian?!
I wonder this too, it’s hard enough for kids in their high school years without your mother giving all the prick’s ammunition to use against you and bully and tease you over.
Anyone with access to the internet can read those paragraphs CH writes, you don’t need to sign into anything.
---
I saw my Zim friend last night at a BBQ and really wanted to ask her what she'd think about some white chick with a White Rhodesian dad inserting herself in the Zim community but I didn't want to be awkward.
We all know the answer, no need to ask. It’s a firm NO, not on.

Reactions: 10
I made a terrible mistake 🤣🤣 I looked at Christian’s Onlyfans and read some of the scripting he has promoting his videos, I’m no prude, but I’m truly astounded he’s meeting up with strangers and sucking them off or bleeping them in public etc how can Emmylou associate her brand with this, it’s really not the kind of tit her Emmylou loves stands for 😂
Is he really though or is it all talk and innuendo? By no means do I want to see actual evidence of this occurring though 🙈🚨🚨🚨

Why on earth would anyone pay to see these two Giant Tellytubbies running around like naughty little year 7 boys with their mum’s water pistol dildo, when we can see them interact like that for free on stories? I mean how much more of that embarrassingly, attention seeking, immature behaviour would anyone want to see?

Introducing Dipshit and Depraved 📣🚨
51EC7BE2-1FCF-4B14-9A49-15F5DFD65935.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Seems like Sunday morning is bymaay handbag day… how long until we get HoochyLou walking out her front door — “GeWd MaWniN ✌🏼” blah blah, whenever I spruik this, you guys sell it out!”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OH MY GOD I LOOKED TOO. It was a tit show. I think he makes up "fantasy" stories. It's wild that people think it's ok to put this stuff out in the public. Call me naive but at least have it behind a paywall.
---
She is literally Belle Gibson 2.0

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
OH MY GOD I LOOKED TOO. It was a tit show. I think he makes up "fantasy" stories. It's wild that people think it's ok to put this stuff out in the public. Call me naive but at least have it behind a paywall.
---

Oh no @party bag we need to both go to therapy together after that 🤣 not good, not good at all.

Emmylou Gibson has a nice ring to it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder what we are in for today.

Catching up with Braaaad at Sth Melb market?
Wearing her PVO ensemble complete with visible camel toe?
Pretending to be a good mother?
Shilling Zoe Loss fast fashion?
SallySue and smut talk?

If anything, I'm up for some SallySue smut talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
---

Omg this is terrible. Belle Gibson should have gone to jail. She’s an awful woman.

Reactions: 19
I wonder what we are in for today.

Catching up with Braaaad at Sth Melb market?
Wearing her PVO ensemble complete with visible camel toe?
Pretending to be a good mother?
Shilling Zoe Loss fast fashion?
SallySue and smut talk?

If anything, I'm up for some SallySue smut talk.
Lamenting the end of “the bewdiful school holidays spent filling her cup with her bewdiful blessed family and friends” no doubt 😏

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
My mum was born in over seas but I don’t have any connection myself can’t speak any other language apart from English. However my daughter has been doing Greek dancing for the last year. She absolutely loves it, is interested in the culture, language, traditions and has performed at several festivals and events. I’m happy for her to embrace her heritage and it’s been so nice to be apart of the community. Meeting lots of nice people and they love seeing the little kids/children/teens and adults doing the traditional dancing (she’s the smallest in her group and it’s very cute)

The way EmmyLou has interested herself into the community has been a bit off for me. Seems to be tied up to the men she’s dating or interested in. Her kids aren’t involved in any of it and it’s very seperate.
---
She’s made her dad being born in Zimbabwe so much of her personal brand lately. Crickets on her poor mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The way EmmyLou has interested herself into the community has been a bit off for me. Seems to be tied up to the men she’s dating or interested in. Her kids aren’t involved in any of it and it’s very seperate.
So much this.

The community is too nice and won't tell her she's not welcome. But really she has nothing to relate to. She's never lived in Zimbabwe, or have family back there. Her father left 50 years ago.

She’s made her dad being born in Zimbabwe so much of her personal brand lately. Crickets on her poor mum.
When she was talking to Mary about her dress and the Vietnamese lady who altered Mary's dress. ZimLou turned into VietLou.

Your daughter learning Greek dancing sounds very cute. Good for her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My mum was born in over seas but I don’t have any connection myself can’t speak any other language apart from English. However my daughter has been doing Greek dancing for the last year. She absolutely loves it, is interested in the culture, language, traditions and has performed at several festivals and events. I’m happy for her to embrace her heritage and it’s been so nice to be apart of the community. Meeting lots of nice people and they love seeing the little kids/children/teens and adults doing the traditional dancing (she’s the smallest in her group and it’s very cute)

---
As someone who has seen how beneficial being part of a cultural community is, I love that your daughter loves Greek dancing!

I've had people who have not been part of my culture enjoy festivals, concerts, etc that we have held, but never once have they taken it upon themselves to be something they're not like our mate Amy. She obviously didn't think she could fit in to the Melbourne Vietnamese community, so she's scrapped the bottom of the barrel and clutched at straws to saw she's part Zimbabwean because her dad is, albeit, a white Zimbabwean.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.