Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in a posh part of Perth but Noosa is extra!!! Love it!
Those 2 would have stood out like a bleeping sore thumb.. hope their fat asses climbed all the stairs around there..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her eyeball rolls and "you're grossss" in that stupid voice 🙄
You know you don't HAVE to post every conversation lard arse?
Pair of grossss morons.

Reactions: 15
I feel sick when I think of the kids school mates having seen the freak show that has been the last 24 hours. Just when you think she couldn’t lower herself any further.

Reactions: 7
Such a bizarre weekend away for EmmyNoClue. She comes across as extra bitchy and annoyed when she’s around Christian. She seems to openly dislike him 😂 all the sexual jokes were making me ill 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion

EmmyLou Loves #83 Warm picnic treats, airport screech, whales on the beach, jizzed on feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dress to impress 😬 I’m thinking a Bianca and Bridget gown for our Port Melbourne Curb-side Supermodel ✌🏻Roll out the red carpet you have a Sell-ebrity coming your way! Maybe ELL is going to do a performance? 🙏📿
D888C11B-2557-4DCE-9040-95027092A2C7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sweet baby cheeses!
I was concerned for him after seeing his fingers!!!!
After seeing his belly I am surprised he is alive. I sincerely hope he has a cardiologist because he is a very sick man.
He's bleeping sick alright. In the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dress to impress 😬 I’m thinking a Bianca and Bridget gown for our Port Melbourne Curb-side Supermodel ✌🏻Roll out the red carpet you have a Sell-ebrity coming your way! Maybe ELL is going to do a performance? 🙏📿View attachment 2117876
I bleeping hope she gets exposed for her dad being a white Zimbabwean and she’s never been there, never lived there, never embraced the people or culture before she banged a black guy and got hooked on Afrobeats.
she will look a fool as the whitest person there.

Reactions: 32
Her plane got cancelled this morning and now won't land until 6:20. 🤣🤣🤣 The "Gala" starts at 6pm.
Could you imagine the screaming down the phone of. "Don't you know who I am?"

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Cancelled flighr means she ain't making the Gala on time. Most of us would accept that we miss out but not our Lou she will be there albeit a tad late anything for attention!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her plane got cancelled this morning and now won't land until 6:20. 🤣🤣🤣 The "Gala" starts at 6pm.
Could you imagine the screaming down the phone of. "Don't you know who I am?"
You can thank me guys, I manifested this flight cancellation for her, I wrote it in my journal. Thanks 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Thread #83:

Flying visit to her fake mate in the Sunshine State, who left open the bleep farm gate?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cancelled flighr means she ain't making the Gala on time. Most of us would accept that we miss out but not our Lou she will be there albeit a tad late anything for attention!
Interesting!!
There are about 10 flights a days between Bris/Mel on several airlines so if she really wanted to go tonight, she could.

Reactions: 12
That '#paidpartnership' will be so she can 'prove' its a business expense.

Fat slug.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.