Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok….Who/what paid for these disgustos to be a ‘partnership’ together?!
It's a joke. EL must have been reading here how we were saying that there must be something in it for her as why fly to Brisbane just for 24 hours?

Love that CH dropped how much he spent on lunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
$150 for bowl of chips, chicken salad, fandangled fish thing he had, and a coke zero!! Yet she packs the childrens food like they are doing community service work for the day!!

Reactions: 19
Goodnight fezzas. I’ve got a pimple on my nose that’s going to need a lot of support this weekend. I’ve popped one of my kid’s molluscum patches on it (same same, right?), so hopefully it will be okay, but any thoughts and positive vibes are appreciated ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is that where the Noosa yogurt comes from? Also, so funny when she kept pretending to be grossed out by the things he was saying when you know she and her gross sister have spoken about worse - remember the giant clit talk?

Reactions: 22
Goodnight fezzas. I’ve got a pimple on my nose that’s going to need a lot of support this weekend. I’ve popped one of my kid’s molluscum patches on it (same same, right?), so hopefully it will be okay, but any thoughts and positive vibes are appreciated ✌🏻
Sending PVO your way.
Screen_Recording_20230421_204506_Instagram_exported_100471~2.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.