Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, you trolls can get in the bin 😂. I farken love the flamingo outfit. I’m not at all surprised that people stopped her to say they liked it or asked where it was from. Does that honestly not happen to anyone? I don’t hang out in airports often and maybe it’s different 😂, but I get strangers commenting on my outfits pretty regularly (I don’t wear anything outrageous)? 🫣
I have a taste for the bright patterns and always get comments as well 😂 but I don’t go to the airport often either, this is the shopping centers and my work.
---
Has she arrived in Qld? We don’t want her here, she better not be getting any plans on moving here permanently 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have a taste for the bright patterns and always get comments as well 😂 but I don’t go to the airport often either, this is the shopping centers and my work.
---
Has she arrived in Qld? We don’t want her here, she better not be getting any plans on moving here permanently 🤣
If she takes a walk along the pathway near the Brisbane river tomorrow morning near New Farm markets I hope she gets swamped by the 500 or so parkrunners who hit that track from 7 am.🏃🏿‍♀️🏃🏃🏽‍♂️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't know who Leigh Campbell is. But I saved the video as it was so awkward.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
---
🙋🏼‍♀️ I’ve received compliments about my ‘fit’ from strangers at the airport before too! The last time was a couple of years ago from airport staff, she said I looked cute and asked where my dress and boots were from.

Mind you it was just when airports and domestic travel opened up again after lockdowns so I think airport staff were craving interaction with the public 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't know who Leigh Campbell is. But I saved the video as it was so awkward.
I thought the same with the photographer when he retreated into the bushes :D :D :D......................but spewing he didn't as it was only cos he had limited space to work in.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not sure if any of you fezzas watch home and away. Tonight’s episode with Marilyn flogging off those masks as an ambassador, that sent Roos face on fire reminded me of our own Amylou with her garnier products that work 10 layers deep that she hasn’t even tried. Was ironic to watch 🫣
It reminded me of lou sell thr snake oils and claiming she got to be at a level more than brand ambassador. All her fangirls bought it.

Reactions: 5
I bet she read the press kit on the that Garnier charcoal pimple support cream all night long before her flight so she could look professional in front of their people while talking into an iPhone.

I will never buy their products while she is THE only Ambassador for them. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she have to film everything like a commercial? She really doesn’t understand Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know Leigh has a tattle following too.. I don’t follow her but can’t comment other than .. has she had a lot of work done to her Face/tits?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she have to film everything like a commercial? She really doesn’t understand Instagram.
THIS! I don't understand it. She wholeheartedly thinks she is a presenter. Babes, you get paid to pump brands that you don't use. Its not that deep. Get over yourself dimwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
THIS! I don't understand it. She wholeheartedly thinks she is a presenter. Babes, you get paid to pump brands that you don't use. Its not that deep. Get over yourself dimwit.
Yes….! I don’t understand why they need to feel the need to be “authentic” when flogging something random? Unless it’s their own company or product (like Pip Edwards and PE Nation - tho we don’t see her actually flogging them like a used car salesman) then it’s no different to a TV Ad or infomercial? Maybe I’m not the target market!

Reactions: 8
Yes! EL thinks she's there to present. But she has no idea what she is talking about.

All she does is eye duck the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know Leigh has a tattle following too.. I don’t follow her but can’t comment other than .. has she had a lot of work done to her Face/tits?
Yeah, face looks a little toight and that's not from using Garnier products.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Depends who you believe 🤥😂
Boobs are fake, but she denies a lot of the work done to her face.

Reactions: 2
*patiently waiting for the messy Brisbane/CH content*
If she takes a walk along the pathway near the Brisbane river tomorrow morning near New Farm markets I hope she gets swamped by the 500 or so parkrunners who hit that track from 7 am.🏃🏿‍♀️🏃🏃🏽‍♂️🤣
I'm sitting here about 10 mins away from where CH lives and may or may not be at the New Farm parkrun tomorrow haha. Might accidentally trip BrisVegasLou into the river

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm sitting here about 10 mins away from where CH lives and may or may not be at the New Farm parkrun tomorrow haha. Might accidentally trip BrisVegasLou into the river
Sight for sore eyes those 2 running around the river!👍
Reminder her jogging/running phase?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.