Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never apologise. Centrelink and their system needs an overhaul.

Sorry I misread your message about Maccas. 😥

That outfit of EL's is not affordable and the pants will look funny on anyone who is taller than EL.
it would seriously be shorts on me

Reactions: 2
Radio silence so far for the adventures of Lardylou and CH... which probably means that the things they are getting up to aren't fit for anyone else's eyes... which is REALLY say something for these two! 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Radio silence so far for the adventures of Lardylou and CH... which probably means that the things they are getting up to aren't fit for anyone else's eyes... which is REALLY say something for these two! 🤢🤢🤢
Was just going to post the same thing. GlobalLou is strangely quiet. 😑 Maybe they’re recording some OnlyFans content together. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What could Christian and Lou have in common, except for being gutter dwelling maggots?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm sitting here about 10 mins away from where CH lives and may or may not be at the New Farm parkrun tomorrow haha. Might accidentally trip BrisVegasLou into the river
Please wear flamingo pink!

Or you could pop into Woolies across the road from Christian. EL will probably be there buying streak for her wraps.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes! EL thinks she's there to present. But she has no idea what she is talking about.

All she does is eye duck the camera.
Well, we all know this slug has no hope in hell at participating and engaging in conversation with other people that she doesn't know. Her social 'skills' are non existent hence she turns to her only friend (her phone) whilst at these events.

She really is mentally and socially stunted... I put her at about 14 yo... but that may be generous!

Reactions: 13
I'm sitting here about 10 mins away from where CH lives and may or may not be at the New Farm parkrun tomorrow haha. Might accidentally trip BrisVegasLou into the river
Ooooh, I may know you from parkrun😉say hi to the Happy guy. Nudge, nudge 😉😉. I've pensioned off my running shoes these days sadly.
If only runfit Lou could join the parkrun crowd.🏃🏃🏿‍♀️🏃🏿‍♀️🏃🏽‍♂️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
BrisVegas Fezza's better catch her today, because it sounds like the 2 filthiest cunts on earth are off to grace Noosa with their disgusting presence 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Bloody hell, Hastings Street won’t know what hit it when this pair of loud mouth cunts rock up with their sweaty top lip & cummed on feet 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
WTAF!!! She just said she dated a doctor and then he dumped her!!! 😱😱😱 After King Babe do we think?? We know King Babe isn’t a doctor so can’t be him!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Did anyone catch that bit between CH and BrisVegasLou talking about breakdowns….EL….yeah I was dating that Dr and you were helping me with those txts, and then he dumped me….wtf 👀

oops was trying to upload vid 😞 …couldn’t compress…what does everyone use?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a pair of feral bogans. Her smut increases 10 fold with this poor excuse for a human.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.