Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it's for a Garnier event and she was booking flights 2 days ago she must have assumed they were paying her way.
Of course she did....................but bad luck to her, she had to pay her own way. Must be desperate to go if she splashed out on airfare AND lounge access.

Wonder where she's staying or she hoping they comped it for her?

Reactions: 12
Thank you Fezzas for the special birthday shout outs and photos shops, day made.

Now all we need is Emmylou to lose her luggage, or take a stack somewhere populated as she gets to Sydney, although she’s a big enough embarrassment as she is, she doesn’t need help with that.

Lucky her kids get some time away from her, they’ve spent a couple days with her, now they can enjoy the last of their break without a camera jammed in their face

Reactions: 24
View attachment 2113665Shes lovin herself sick this morning with her peekaboo bra moment. The outfit she’s wearing still doesn’t come out for another 3 weeks! Do we know what she’s doing in Sydney today? The weather is shocking here so she’ll probably be freezing in that getup.
As someone who is definitely not in touch with farshun, can someone who is please enlighten me as to whether showing your bra is a common thing that’s seen as fashionable or “hot” and acceptable? Because to me, it just looks pathetic 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
As someone who is definitely not in touch with farshun, can someone who is please enlighten me as to whether showing your bra is a common thing that’s seen as fashionable or “hot” and acceptable? Because to me, it just looks pathetic 🤷🏻‍♀️
Maybe on a big night out when you're trying to dress a bit sexy, but definitely not during the day, at airports or events with clients.

Reactions: 22
In some establishments you might be asked to button up!

I wouldn't choose to dress like this but our commercial letting agent did (jacket over the top of a camisole with a lot of lace peering over the 'v' neck) and looked smart-ish ... I guess it's becoming more acceptable. A bit like sleeveless tops that used to be a huge no-no in a corporate environment but now you see some newsreaders wearing them.

Reactions: 8
$79.95 for a blouse. $109.95 for “culottes”.
Get a pair in EVERY COLOUR WAY. HoochyLou, please. I’ve just received my Centrelink payment cos my ex has pretty much financially cut me off. I cried, legit cried when i found it they’d finally processed it. I had to tell the kidlets we couldn’t get Maccas cos I couldn’t afford it. I’m not dropping almost $600 on your clothes. I’m going to treat my kidlets to some fkn Maccas.

(sorry for the emotional rant.)
I’m so sorry to hear this @rita.margs 🥺but glad you now have some money coming in (albeit probably very minimal). I hope you and the kidlets can now move forward and your ex stops being a dickehead

Bloody enjoy that Maccas! Download the app bc you can get discounts and freebies (tell me you buy Maccas alot without telling me 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈).

The ZM tit is so overpriced and poor quality but her communidy will still get sucked in.

Why she thinks filming herself putting @butterlashingsofbutter on toast is quality content is beyond me…just eat ya fucken free toast and then post….if you must. She just wants to give the illusion that she’s a @MaddogBusy influencer so has to eat and record content at the same time.

I hope she’s that bored and lonely in Sydney that she does a Live 🥳😹

• Haha
  • Heart
Just watched some of last nights video with sound on....she polished off the grapes and snacks from yesterday. More like she ate everything she made cos the kids didn't eat it.

I don't blame them.

Reactions: 15
@rita.margs:

I don't really know what to say, just that I am thinking of you and hope that things improve soon. As one door closes another opens, as the saying goes ... well, sometimes you have to shift a bit of clutter first and fix the wonky frame to make the door open, but it will eventually happen. Have patience and faith.

Don't let Emmylou fool you - who's buying this stuff you could probably find at Miller's for a quarter of the price? Nobody, that's who. It's all smoke and mirrors.

• Heart
Maybe it's a secret wedding?

Yeah ... it's too much for a birthday. Even weddings with the rehearsal dinner, actual wedding, wedding breakfast then wedding picnic ... just elope for goodness sake!
What sort of weddings do you go to? I’ve never had wedding breakfast or picnic? Or rehearsal dinner. Just the wedding and the reception

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What sort of weddings do you go to? I’ve never had wedding breakfast or picnic? Or rehearsal dinner. Just the wedding and the reception
Two like that! Both were out of town (for most attendees), so maybe that had something to do with it? They were bloody exhausting. The wedding breakfast was the food after the wedding (the reception) and the picnic the next day was for the couple to thank everyone for the gifts - at both, we ate leftovers from the reception.

I've only ever been to one other wedding ... we thought it was a BBQ and it ended up being an engagement and wedding all in one.
---
Looks like it's going to be at Mimi's in Coogee, watch Amy chomp through all the seafood.
These things do not go together 🤭

1681952761389.png
1681952815030.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Two like that! Both were out of town (for most attendees), so maybe that had something to do with it? They were bloody exhausting. The wedding breakfast was the food after the wedding (the reception) and the picnic the next day was for the couple to thank everyone for the gifts - at both, we ate leftovers from the reception.

I've only ever been to one other wedding ... we thought it was a BBQ and it ended up being an engagement and wedding all in one.
---

These things do not go together 🤭

View attachment 2113740 View attachment 2113742
That sounds absolutely exhausting. I did have a wedding we went to like that, a sort of breakfast the morning after and I just wanted to head home from the holiday house we had stayed at.
Lots of people stayed where we got married but they did their own thing night before and morning after.
---
Side note - I was gagging at the fact that she didn’t pack any ice bricks in that cooler bag. That’s what it’s for! How disgusting eating bbq chicken wraps that sat in the car for who knows how long. I was hoping her phone in her pocket would fall or get smashed up. Who takes two phones with them on the day out with their kids? And who was filming her? Surely the kids weren’t missing out so they could film mummy?

Reactions: 13
Buy my affordable clothes bitchez!!! So mumma can stuff her face, do OFans with C Hull, and get around like I am a somebody!! 🙄

Farkin free from the children now!!! Wooooohooooo!!!

Looking like an oversized hamster!!!

IMG_0870.jpeg
IMG_0871.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
I am so proud of this outfit! You didn’t design it you moron it’s a massed produced with your label on it and please educate yourself on the exact release date and cost of your overpriced clothing much business owner AmyLou.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Who at the airport is complimenting you you liar. I've seen plenty of business women taking flights when I also travel and have never seen anyone nor have I ever gone upto any of them and told them their outfit was nice.

Gee I hope someone who knows the family can spill the tea of what went down with Trina why hasn't she been spotted while at SL ...something has gone down

Reactions: 23
Who at the airport is complimenting you you liar. I've seen plenty of business women taking flights when I also travel and have never seen anyone nor have I ever gone upto any of them and told them their outfit was nice.
Everyone is half asleep that early at the airport

Reactions: 8
No real business women would be showing her bra under an outfit in any capacity...this cow is so delusional

• Haha
It's not a flex to be in the Virgin Lounge Amy. You get it included with Business Class or if you pay extra for it. The food is average - the only bonus is comfy seating and some decent barista made coffee in the morning.

Happy belated birthday @notgifted - I hope it was a fabulous day.

@ActiveLies - Was the giant flamingo wearing the white clodhoppers? I really hope she was - the general public should be subjected to her poor fashion taste as well.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.