Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so happy to be on her own.

Just went and watched all the stories. She packed like they were travelling interstate on a road trip, not 100km down the highway.

The stories at the airport are fucked. She's clearly spent enough on flights or has paid extra for lounge access. Why couldn't she take the kids away, and just meet up with mates for a pub lunch or something?

She's obviously projecting out that she lives this fabulous life, loves in a fancy suburb, but we all know the truth Amy. You're living a lie.

Reactions: 24
Yeah so affordable witch, lots of people are struggling to buy bread and milk at the moment!!
She says it's $X or something like that. Either know your prices and be confident about it or don't talk about the price of clothes.
---
By everyone, we know it means no one.

Any Fezzas on the same flight?
Everyone = the poor person who is at the front of the lounge area letting her in. She's obviously dressed up to play the part of wealthy hot shot single mumma, when sges not. She needs to put away the fake chanel. It's tacky AF

• Haha
Reactions: 18
$79.95 for a blouse. $109.95 for “culottes”.
Get a pair in EVERY COLOUR WAY. HoochyLou, please. I’ve just received my Centrelink payment cos my ex has pretty much financially cut me off. I cried, legit cried when i found it they’d finally processed it. I had to tell the kidlets we couldn’t get Maccas cos I couldn’t afford it. I’m not dropping almost $600 on your clothes. I’m going to treat my kidlets to some fkn Maccas.

(sorry for the emotional rant.)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Get a pair in EVERY COLOUR WAY. HoochyLou, please. I’ve just received my Centrelink payment cos my ex has pretty much financially cut me off. I cried, legit cried when i found it they’d finally processed it. I had to tell the kidlets we couldn’t get Maccas cos I couldn’t afford it. I’m not dropping almost $600 on your clothes. I’m going to treat my kidlets to some fkn Maccas.

I hope you’re doing ok enjoy the maccas!!

The audacity of this bleep “so affordable” I don’t even pay that for a pair of work pants let alone something that looks like it’s from Granny’s wardrobe.

• Heart

Never apologise. Centrelink and their system needs an overhaul.

Sorry I misread your message about Maccas. 😥

That outfit of EL's is not affordable and the pants will look funny on anyone who is taller than EL.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Affordability? In an $170 outfit? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
---
She’s seems to forget that her “poor” times are actually a lot of peoples current reality. Moron

Affordability? In an $170 outfit? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
---
She’s seems to forget that her “poor” times are actually a lot of peoples current reality. Moron
She continues to surprise me with just how out of touch she is with reality.

Reactions: 19
Sorry, but who the duck "stops someone in the airport to ask what they're wearing"? No-one, absolutely no-one!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
709C06B5-74F7-450F-B177-020E068B38B1.png
Shes lovin herself sick this morning with her peekaboo bra moment. The outfit she’s wearing still doesn’t come out for another 3 weeks! Do we know what she’s doing in Sydney today? The weather is shocking here so she’ll probably be freezing in that getup.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I had the absolute pleasure of observing this raving lunatic in the wild in the virgin lounge this morning. Everyone in the Melbourne uniform of black, black, and black, quietly going about their business, then a flamingo clomping around the place, maniacally talking into her phone, loudly giggling with nobody, and generally looking like a nutcase.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
View attachment 2113665Shes lovin herself sick this morning with her peekaboo bra moment. The outfit she’s wearing still doesn’t come out for another 3 weeks! Do we know what she’s doing in Sydney today? The weather is shocking here so she’ll probably be freezing in that getup.
Pretty sure it's a garner event. Brooke Blurton just posted she's on her way to Sydney and tagged garnier

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2113665Shes lovin herself sick this morning with her peekaboo bra moment. The outfit she’s wearing still doesn’t come out for another 3 weeks! Do we know what she’s doing in Sydney today? The weather is shocking here so she’ll probably be freezing in that getup.
Those buttons are a poppin across her gut when she sits down.. no thanks!
I’m a shopper of designer labels (investment pieces) but mix and match Zara and Kmart tops, jeans etc.. but in no universe would I drop nearly $200 for some sweatshop outfit! Jesus Christ..

• Heart
For as done up as she is, the outfit looks like a pair of pjs and she’s just rolled out of bed and done a dash so she doesn’t miss the flight. In my admittedly unfashionable eye it’s just too much all together. Much like Amy herself.

Reactions: 17
I had the absolute pleasure of observing this raving lunatic in the wild in the virgin lounge this morning. Everyone in the Melbourne uniform of black, black, and black, quietly going about their business, then a flamingo clomping around the place, maniacally talking into her phone, loudly giggling with nobody, and generally looking like a nutcase.
Omg I love this so much!
---
Pretty sure it's a garner event. Brooke Blurton just posted she's on her way to Sydney and tagged garnier
Thanks. I’ve never used Garnier and never will.

Reactions: 7
If it's for a Garnier event and she was booking flights 2 days ago she must have assumed they were paying her way.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.