Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats up with this um grip!!?!? 😳😳😳

She loves that they all cook together, yet when her kids want to help her, she would rather crawl in a hole!

Also.... tell
Me
Ur "special" without telling me ur "special" βœŒπŸ»βœŒπŸ»πŸ‘…πŸ‘…

IMG_0995.jpeg
IMG_0996.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Mmmm looks like a cosy 3some tinight.. the old workbench in the hovel will be getting a good workout.. at least an excuse to wash the bloody awful brown floral sheets tomorrow! πŸ†πŸ† 🐱

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Pretty sure sazda just tastes of nothing? Poor guy has been in literal Africa for weeks and Emmy is like, β€œoh I know what to cook for you! African food!!!” πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Reactions: 32
Why is she posting ads at 5am!? Also, she makes a big song and dance about how she β€œnever” eats breakfast and just has a coffee, now breakfast is important? Terrible ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
From not eating breakfast to when she does it’s 2 Weetbix oh wait Special K has just paid her so now she eats that.

Fezzas what did she mean by mixing it up when she has comps? Is she an athlete nowπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hmmm paid partnership with Kellogg for breakfast cereal when she usually has a bread stick, bugs or nothing and is starved by 11am πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
From not eating breakfast to when she does it’s 2 Weetbix oh wait Special K has just paid her so now she eats that.

Fezzas what did she mean by mixing it up when she has comps? Is she an athlete nowπŸ˜‚
Does she mean that swimming competition? She was an Olympic swimmer for a few weeks now nothing. She’s a dancer now πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So EL now eats SpecialK? In between making the kids egg and bacon burgers and dragging them to the market before school?

Love that she including her dancing. Such a busy lady.

I really don't get why Special K needs to do a paid partnership. Seems strange.

Screen_Recording_20230424_050559_Instagram_exported_52000~2.jpg
Screen_Recording_20230424_050559_Instagram_exported_62368~2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.