Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That ain't no size 12
Definitely isn't ! I took a photo of me, a size 16-18, in tights and a crop this morning (before I put my shirt on,you know, like a normal person !) And when I looked at it I laughed... Because EL looks bigger than me 🤷‍♀️ she is carrying a lot more weight in the stomach but Sheesh. Most certainly not a size 12 or whatever lie she's telling her "community" this week 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Definitely isn't ! I took a photo of me, a size 16-18, in tights and a crop this morning (before I put my shirt on,you know, like a normal person !) And when I looked at it I laughed... Because EL looks bigger than me 🤷‍♀️ she is carrying a lot more weight in the stomach but Sheesh. Most certainly not a size 12 or whatever lie she's telling her "community" this week 🙄🙄🙄
I am a true 10/12 never deviate from either size. I weigh 65 kgs and 170 cm tall. there is no way she looks like me. I would love to be a size 8 but I'm not and i'm not going to lie about it!

Reactions: 10
I am a true 10/12 never deviate from either size. I weigh 65 kgs and 170 cm tall. there is no way she looks like me. I would love to be a size 8 but I'm not and i'm not going to lie about it!
You are tall and slim and a great size! Tell us your secrets I’ll get my journal ✍📝

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I only saw this because I’m on the healthy mummy program. She’s following it as both Emmylou maccarthy and Emmylou loves since 2018 it says
I did some further investigating
---
I only saw this because I’m on the healthy mummy program. She’s following it as both Emmylou maccarthy and Emmylou loves since 2018 it says
And these

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Ooh she was so close to dropping to 118!! God knows why 130 people would start following her since Friday!
I think she has been on a buying spree of Insta followers and has been drip feeding them in for weeks. Her engagement versus followers ratio just doesn’t make sense

Reactions: 16
A Tomahawk Steak, sausage & wings. All that meat for three people (I only counted three plates). You have to be joking. And the hands all over the meat while cutting it. Just no!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
A Tomahawk Steak, sausage & wings. All that meat for three people (I only counted three plates). You have to be joking. And the hands all over the meat while cutting it. Just no!
How dry was that steak?! 😷 I don't know why but I get ragey when she slices her meat....just like all the tucking 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
ENOUGH WITH THE AFRICAN BULLSHIT NOW, it's beyond odd just seriously fucked up. The apron...😞

Reactions: 25
How dry was that steak?! 😷 I don't know why but I get ragey when she slices her meat....just like all the tucking 😆
It‘s the elevated rogue pinkie finger 😂 She does the same thing when she uses the pepper grinder. Makes me rage every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It‘s the elevated rogue pinkie finger 😂 She does the same thing when she uses the pepper grinder. Makes me rage every time.
Yesssss!! Like she's all fancy cutting up expensive meat in her fly blown hovel 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
😂 she needs to grow the duck up.
she’s dressed like I used to at 23 when I would
Stay at my boyfriends and was “hung over” on Sunday

I think the “thanks for having me” is more aimed at the restaurant like she said the same thing about the gala
She wants people to think she’s specifically been invited somewhere

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.