Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Jess she is with is the practice manager at Bond Street dental and (her friend) I guess because Amylou has only tagged Jess
OMG that is so funny!

I think her "friend" may be a staff member too!! So much for girlfriends!!

Maybe it was a business meeting to enquire if LL was going to fullfil her obligations to the business?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
First time she's interested in eating kale, Poor A Love couldn't convince her all those years.
The power of the 🍆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Just for the record, Dee has asked me to turn on the ring light... giggles... obz shes thinking smutty... Emmylou is the new Roxannnnnne, turn on the Red light....

Whats on ur chin?? Zim Zim juices?? 💦

IMG_0982.jpeg

Reactions: 2
How awkward must it be to be at a restaurant with 'friend's and ask one of them to film you talking into your phone for IG. Dickehead.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So much giggling and carry on over cutting Kale. WTActualF!!!! It’s kale 🥬 it’s not rocket science

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why would anyone want to be THIS alert for a Sunday evening. Tonight, I finally got everything cooked, cleaned, mopped, bins out and got my fresh ginger and lemon tea with jazz music on in the background reading anon pls book. How lovely. Her: full alert. I’m sure one day (I hope so) when we have kids, Sunday night is wind down night. Getting ready for week….idk about her. She buys all this tit for her mates and not a single thing for the kids. duck you

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Someone forgot to put the skinny filter on the second story... 🙄🙄🙄 And if definitely doesn't have anything to do with her stance, you can tell the first one doesn't look quite right
First story
Screenshot_20230423-202322.png

Second story
Screenshot_20230423-202334.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Lol she is caught out, she don't like not being in control of the filters 😂😂😂.

IMG_0983.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.