Emmylou Loves #82 The human blob with no job, food in her gob, chasing knob & having a sob.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are no white people at this gala. i’ve watched every story i can find and there isn’t one (absolutely wild saturday night at my place 🤣🤣).

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Here we are Fezzas! May I present the newest member of the Zimbabwean community. ZimLou. 🇿🇼

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I hope her father that she can’t ever be bothered flying home to see is proud that she’s suddenly decided to embrace his “heritage” 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is my actual nightmare 😂 walking into somewhere where I really stand out and everyone is likely thinking why the duck is she here? Walking in super duper late and in a bright red tight dress with half my bra out. Like I’d have a panic attack if this was me 💀
She sticks out like a sore thumb and it’s ironic because her head is in shape of a thumb 😂 😂 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tell us again you’re a size 12 this dress shouldn’t be showing any lumps or bump’s if you’ve lost more weight liarLou
128652F8-50D8-450F-93C3-697F50A1FB94.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Thread #83: (google it - it may or may not mean 'duck off' in Zimbabwean lol)

'Futseke', AfroLou: a message from Zimbabwe just for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.