EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my kids is a little fussy but def doesn’t look unhealthy like Vida. Wonder if she is even celiac? Something isn’t right.

Reactions: 10
This thing is, she used to cook nice family meals but now it seems like it’s the same couple of things on rotation because she can’t be flicked. Back when I first started following her she used to cook nice roasts with veggies & much more balanced meals etc.

Reactions: 22
C’mon, HoochyLou… it’s Friday night (it’s the first night in about four days where I haven’t had an unwell toddler on me), so if you could post some stories… go live, I dunno. Do something?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Some bewdiful grammar from our journalist, #1 best selling author, paramedic gal!
Rediscovering Melbourne when she lives a few kms away. They all loved the trams, surely they are familiar with trams. They haven't travelled from the outback. It wasn't breakfast at South Melbourne Market so maybe anything different is super exciting. Her world is so tiny, and this is the world she gives her kids. Just makes me sad.

Also i'm confused. Was this the second visit to the NGV and Ian Potter Centre this week? It could become the steak wrap of day activities.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine having 3 gorgeous kids, but preferring to spend time with an absolute degenerate, filthy scumbag like Christian Hull.
Imagine being a parent and thinking spending time with filthy pricks like that is ok.
They both should be locked up - unhinged & vile.

Reactions: 25
Yo Mumma of the Century!! Vida is at risk of going BLIND if this issue isn't seen to by a GP!!

Not to mention how uncomfortable she would be!!

😡😡😡😡

Yo Aaron? Salad Sister? Granny in Wa?? SlappySue?? Hellllo?? Anyone care to take Vida to the GP??

View attachment 2099473View attachment 2099474View attachment 2099475View attachment 2099476
It actually looks like perioral dermatitis, which can form around nose, eyes, mouth. Topical steroid/cortisone creams will make it worse. It will mask the problem, you think it's getting better and once you stop, then it comes back with a vengeance.

If it is POD, she would need oral antibiotics and an antibiotic cream like Duac applied once a day.

Reactions: 11
It actually looks like perioral dermatitis, which can form around nose, eyes, mouth. Topical steroid/cortisone creams will make it worse. It will mask the problem, you think it's getting better and once you stop, then it comes back with a vengeance.

If it is POD, she would need oral antibiotics and an antibiotic cream like Duac applied once a day.
You are so right. I had a patch of dermatitis on my stomach for about three years. And sometimes my elbows. It would flair up every so often and never went away. Then I got bit by a spider and the urgent care doctor put me on a six day dose of steroids and antibiotics. It cleared up the bite and the dermatitis disappeared and never came back.

Also, I don't think I have asked this before but is Maccas a nickname for McDonald's? Or is it another chain of burger place? Just a confused American wondering.....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You are so right. I had a patch of dermatitis on my stomach for about three years. And sometimes my elbows. It would flair up every so often and never went away. Then I got bit by a spider and the urgent care doctor put me on a six day dose of steroids and antibiotics. It cleared up the bite and the dermatitis disappeared and never came back.

Also, I don't think I have asked this before but is Maccas a nickname for McDonald's? Or is it another chain of burger place? Just a confused American wondering.....
Hahaahhhh Yes Maccas is Aussie slang (Australian) for McDonalds. 😀

• Haha
Chemist Warehouse/ Bondi sands had an influencer event and Henne had an event this week

The giant toddler wasn’t at either. Just shows you how unimportant she is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Chemist Warehouse/ Bondi sands had an influencer event and Henne had an event this week

The giant toddler wasn’t at either. Just shows you how unimportant she is.
She’s too busy doubling down on the influencertea_aus stories and telling us how FABULOUS her life is. Couldn’t be more obvious darl

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A live at 8am on a Saturday… with the kids waiting… I have so many comments.

She feels constricted in belts, guys. BELTS!
Your crop tops look like a damn belt.

also, if you’re filming a live while doing your makeup, for god sake list all of the product details. People were asking the same tit over and over. Also it’s Laura MerciER and HerMES not Mercer and Hermaiiiiz.

I need a xoffee

• Haha
Reactions: 28
"Hermes, the one with the H right ?"
She pronounced it how it is spelled 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

She's all over her designer brands, isn't she ?? 🤣

• Haha
Such a beauty guru but still rubs her wrists together after putting on perfume.....
Darls, you should know it bruises the scent.
Dickehead.

I almost curl up in a ball at the sight of her filthy makeup brushes everytime she does a Live.
She's a walking bacteria ball.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.