EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good girl V. Your aunties are proud of you for dobbing in your lying fibber of a mother. We know she spends more on herself than you kids. It’s good you can see it. We hope dad buys you stuff you deserve and takes you out on a proper day out not sightseeing we you already live. We pray for the kids 🙏
---
Good girl V. Your aunties are proud of you for dobbing in your lying fibber of a mother. We know she spends more on herself than you kids. It’s good you can see it. We hope dad buys you stuff you deserve and takes you out on a proper day out not sightseeing we you already live. We pray for the kids 🙏
Where you already live I meant

Attachments

Reactions: 12
She clearly bought the shoes for herself, says it’s for ‘the models’ so she can claim them as a tax deduction!! Those shoes will never see the light of day on a model!! 🙄
---
So much forced happiness today.
Yes!!!!!! Could it be any more obvious she’d rather be elsewhere!!! 😢

Reactions: 22
She clearly bought the shoes for herself, says it’s for ‘the models’ so she can claim them as a tax deduction!! Those shoes will never see the light of day on a model!! 🙄
---

Yes!!!!!! Could it be any more obvious she’d rather be elsewhere!!! 😢
Great thing is she is that dumb that she will proudly show off her new kicks with an outfit "everyone has been asking about" this very weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t feed my kids Maccas either, however they get Betty’s or Grilld etc. Have they even had an ice cream this holidays? They live near a beach, do they cycle or walk there? Simple things and free!

Reactions: 12
Selfish c*nt...I just detest her so much! Sage out riding his bike as far away from his pathetic excuse of a mother.

Reactions: 15
What is the bet she heads out to one or both of these this weekend?!?!

Winner gets a pair of Wittner shoes to use for thier modelling career on ur local zebra crossing!

IMG_0502.jpeg
IMG_0503.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Selfish c*nt...I just detest her so much! Sage out riding his bike as far away from his pathetic excuse of a mother.
From here on in, I refuse to even use the title 'mother' with this witch. She's no mother.

Henceforth, I will be referring to her as 'The Egg Donor'. Selfish bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Mumma and Vida wearing the same tops as yesterday!! And allowing Vida to get facepaint to spread the fungal infection around Vidas Eyes on to other children!! 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Shouting out the poor lady as FREE for all come on down! All the while Mumma never offered a tip or suggsted maybe a coin dono for the face paint lady that is actually sacrificing her time and materials!!!

Vidas top is filthy today! And you know she would not have fresh undies or sheets for them! They are treated worse than dogs!

Actually Vidas top was dirty yesterday too!! Cmon you lazy slob!!! Its NOT about YOU!!

View attachment 2098937View attachment 2098938View attachment 2098939
Wtf why are they both in the same clothes as yesterday and why don’t her fangirls notice this tit?!
---
She said she was going to spend the $10. Also, you know if she had tipped the face painting lady, she would have bragged about it.

And poor Vida needs some steroids or something similar to clear up that psoriasis on her eyelids. I know what it's like and I know the relief steroids bring.
I have patches of it on my elbows, my legs and torso and sometimes scalp/face. When I’m extra stressed and my anxiety is bad it pops up quickly. I have to focus on my diet, keeping my anxiety in check and keeping the areas moisturised with appropriate creams to manage it. When I was a teenager it would pop up on my neck, back and whole torso 😭 she needs to see a doctor, I can only imagine how irritating and frustrating it is around her eyes.
---
I don’t feed my kids Maccas either, however they get Betty’s or Grilld etc. Have they even had an ice cream this holidays? They live near a beach, do they cycle or walk there? Simple things and free!
Those kids would be in heaven having grilld! On a BUN 😳
---
The one time fattylou thought she couldn’t smash an entire bowl of food by herself. School holidays and lets share between 3. Back at the marketnext week without kids it will be seafood bugs , Neds for coffee ,shouting lunch for sluttysue.
Remember when she was out with her ‘mates’ and she ordered about 5 rounds of different kinds of meats and wings etc. but yeah nah 1 bowl of teriyaki for the kids and mum to share makes sense 🙄

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Wtf why are they both in the same clothes as yesterday and why don’t her fangirls notice this tit?!
---

I have patches of it on my elbows, my legs and torso and sometimes scalp/face. When I’m extra stressed and my anxiety is bad it pops up quickly. I have to focus on my diet, keeping my anxiety in check and keeping the areas moisturised with appropriate creams to manage it. When I was a teenager it would pop up on my neck, back and whole torso 😭 she needs to see a doctor, I can only imagine how irritating and frustrating it is around her eyes.
---

Those kids would be in heaven having grilld! On a BUN 😳
---

Remember when she was out with her ‘mates’ and she ordered about 5 rounds of different kinds of meats and wings etc. but yeah nah 1 bowl of teriyaki for the kids and mum to share makes sense 🙄
omg yes she ordered the entire crazy wings menu!!

those poor girls 😭 they are learning that their mums relationship with her phone is more important than them. they are going to grow up and have relationships with people who treat them like tit and think that’s what people who love you do 😓😓

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I have so much to catch up on… good to see Emmy is already reading here and taking the tattle advice of going to NGV and actually spending some quality time with the children. I’ll wait for her to post a thank you to us…
---
Was it all filmed yesterday and she’s just spread the sharing over two days, to look busy and like an actual involved/fun/caring mum.
---
Tagging City of Melbourne....why... 🥴
#freebies

Reactions: 16
Yo Mumma of the Century!! Vida is at risk of going BLIND if this issue isn't seen to by a GP!!

Not to mention how uncomfortable she would be!!

😡😡😡😡

Yo Aaron? Salad Sister? Granny in Wa?? SlappySue?? Hellllo?? Anyone care to take Vida to the GP??

IMG_0505.jpeg
IMG_0507.jpeg
IMG_0506.jpeg
IMG_0509.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I have said it before. When those kids are old enough they will leave and Amylou will be an even sadder moonface older blob.

Reactions: 18
I have said it before. When those kids are old enough they will leave and Amylou will be an even sadder moonface older blob.
She wouldn't give a tit!!
Probably counting down the days until she can offload them permanently.

Reactions: 17
Guys, are we even sure these stories with them all wearing the same clothes are even from today, I’ve picked up a few times now that she saves stories up from days and pairs them as if it’s the next day, she did this not long back showing nights at home with the kids when in fact she was dancing her arse off at the Beat.
If they are definitely from today, it’s bleeping sad to be making the kids wearing worn / stained clothes.
Poor V, her eyes would be super itchy and uncomfortable, plus I doubt she washes her hands much, when she is scratching she could be introducing germs into the dry cracked skin, I’m so sad for these kids.
They just get duck all, not even medical treatment, some steroid cream wouldn’t go astray there.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.