Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
What is the bet she heads out to one or both of these this weekend?!?!

Winner gets a pair of Wittner shoes to use for thier modelling career on ur local zebra crossing!

IMG_0502.jpeg
IMG_0503.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Maybe "she don't do" microwaves because she is really a boofy headed alien? With her hideous fake man made belly button cavity! Ugh!! 🤢🕳

IMG_0542.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Mslane

VIP Member
Can confirm regarding the gastric sleeve, my better half had the sleeve in early Jan. The pre op diet and post op diet, as you've just described is exactly what the mrs has done. LL exhibits none of the pre or post op steps that are required for the gastric sleeve.
Clamy lou. Exhibits nothing rational at all.

Oxtail_spew

The last time I bought a Satin skirt it was in Syndicate. Loved that shop.
They had the best dresses! I had the same dress with the cowl neck and bias cut in about 6 colours and patters to wear in my competitive singing comps!

Black.bird

VIP Member
You are so right. I had a patch of dermatitis on my stomach for about three years. And sometimes my elbows. It would flair up every so often and never went away. Then I got bit by a spider and the urgent care doctor put me on a six day dose of steroids and antibiotics. It cleared up the bite and the dermatitis disappeared and never came back.

Also, I don't think I have asked this before but is Maccas a nickname for McDonald's? Or is it another chain of burger place? Just a confused American wondering.....
I know your question about McDs has been answered, but thought I'd add that Burger King is known as Hungry Jacks in Australia which is kind of random (it's Burger King here in NZ)! I think Aussie's Wendy's is just shakes and hot dogs ... here in NZ it's comparable to McDonald's or Burger King - but slightly better.

I used to love Jack in the Box when we visited Hawaii.