Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Michy02

VIP Member
She probably saw them on DHgate anyway.
---

I thought she was going in the school holidays?
---
That Nike top she's wearing (Did she nick it from C's wardrobe?!) Looks like the Great Barrier Reef threw up on it.
VIC have another week. I’m in SA and we start ours Monday.

Reactions: 3

oxymoron

Not sure there would be a pole/mounting points strong enough to survive the centrifugal force LL would generate once she got spinning
Bugger… that’s just ruined a good Faith Hill song for me. Centrifugal force has always been about a great kiss…

• Haha

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
Refreshing IG and getting nothing.
---
B
She has photoshopped and stretched the shit out of this cardigan pic. Such a delusional dickehead. Fuck me it gets me mad
Because she’s so small, she can wear the matching trackies C wears…..aren’t they the same colour?!

whodat1

You can be on the injections long term (Durimine is short term) I’m on Saxenda and working with a dietician. I’d put on a lot of weight from a life changing migraine medication and nothing I did was changing it. I’m slowly losing weight and my GP and neurologist have told me that like any other medical condition, some people may need to stay on the meds long term. Others can slowly come off it and won’t regain weight. The main thing while on it is to eat nutrient dense food & work on healthy habits and not restrict your calories too low so that you are less likely to regain it. It’s a tool not a magic wand.
how are you finding saxenda? I’ve asked my doc about it? Just having a think? Good luck with it all!! Agree it’s all a tool and part mental change

Everyoneisasking

Chatty Member
I don’t think she is seeing CH - she gets asked about him all the time on Lives but he doesn’t seem to interact with her at all.

Reactions: 2