Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CouldSizeDown

VIP Member
How a “trained” beautician doesn’t know the name of beauty treatments astounds me.
---
I swear if Holme Beauty collaborates with her, I’ll cry. That brand is far too good and ethical. I’ll also have to toss all my products.
Holme Beauty’s products are SO good. And their customer service is amazing - the pump mechanism on my setting spray failed and they sent me a new one by express post, no questions asked.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

Sunshineandfreestuff

Chatty Member
Holme Beauty’s products are SO good. And their customer service is amazing - the pump mechanism on my setting spray failed and they sent me a new one by express post, no questions asked.
YES! I love their stuff, and even the people they currently collab with (hello Clem Ford!). I pray they do not collab with skiddylou

Notpaid-justgifted

I agree that we don't know what goes on when he has them but surely he is capable of taking his children to buy some appropriate clothes that fit. 🤷‍♀️
---
Probably does. There is a significant difference in how the kids look when they’re “catching up” with her whilst in his care vs when they’re with her. Amy is such a high level Narc she would insist on them wearing what she provided when with her. And then refuses to provide new stuff!

party bag

I quite liked the cardigan too but would never give this cow a cent of my money!!

Also I am actually a S-M so if that’s the size that fits ol’ “size 10” it would be too big. Hate these labels that have overly generous sizing to play on their customers’ vanity!!
Barry Made has a similar jumper. They are not cheap but made in Melbourne, very ethical, small batch, small business.

Reactions: 3
The poor kid definitely has something going on, just imagine living in the chaos that is that house (which she doesn’t, but spends some time there) it would drive me bonkers & I would need to have to have time out and I don’t suffer with any of the sensory struggles that I think V does, it’s a hoarders paradise in there, it’s all Lou’s clothes, bags, shoes & shit, all piled up in every inch of every space.
I would imagine when they are at home with Alove it would be much calmer, until EL decided she needs to film wholesome content with the kids present to fool her dopey followers he runs to her call.
---

Those jumpers are a friggen rip off, not super hideous, except for that green, I wouldn’t wipe a skidmarked g-string on that. For 99.95 you can get 2 decent target ones, likely manufactured in the same off shore factory
Those jumpers are about a $60 mark up

• Wow

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Yo Yo EL, we have these weird devices, you may have heard of... iphones... lol where you can actually type into for other things other than African dances near me....
And where to find BBC......

Anywho , I took the liberty and 2 seconds of my life, to see that Melbourne is pretty spoiled for choice over the school holidays, with heaps of FREE and paid things for kiddos!!

Hope this helps , so that the children do not have to sit on the poo stained couch and listen to mouth stories all holidays!!

IMG_0344.png
IMG_0345.png
IMG_0343.png

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Yeah but it might give her ideas though!!! Look what happened when she started going to The Beat! 🤣🤣🤣
Yes! You're right. Found one for EL, as she's all about private lessons.

• Haha