Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crop top

Why is she wearing something different to the live she did this morning?
Are the stories this afternoon prerecorded?

Reactions: 5
I quite liked the cardigan too but would never give this cow a cent of my money!!

Also I am actually a S-M so if that’s the size that fits ol’ “size 10” it would be too big. Hate these labels that have overly generous sizing to play on their customers’ vanity!!
I like the cardigan as well (except for it not matching up at the back). This slug is not getting a cent of my hard earned money.

Whiskers1

VIP Member
And we have image two in the
Op Shop Closing Down Collection Autumn 2023
View attachment 2094194

What the ACTUAL FUCK is she on about ??? If I saw someone wearing this ensemble in public I'd assume they'd just lost everything they own in a fire and this was all that was left
I've got a fit of giggles and I can't stop 😂😂
I'm just trying to catch up on about 3 days of Slugworth and this last line has tipped me over 😂😂

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
For those asking about the kiddos, Poor Vida looks like she was dragged outta bed for a double YOKE egg muffin, and waiting on Aaron, also made to get up at butt crack of dawn to come and "watch the kids"

FFs its Sunday!! I feel so bad for Miss V! Can I adopt her Emmylou?? She would be spoiled rotton and actually cared for!

IMG_0615.jpeg
IMG_0616.jpeg

• Sad

nothappymegs

Chatty Member
RE: Aaron - is it cheating if they weren’t together but still just living in the same house for the kids/financial reasons??

RE: Mum/warehouse - as I posted a few days ago, her mum is always commenting on EL Facebook posts and sharing ZM posts on her own page - so I’m not sure that Mum has an issue with her - I’m sure it’s NarcLou that has the problem with Mum. I still also think Treena is regretting coming over as all she’s done is be a live in slave to LazyLou!
Maybe her mum “invested” in ZM by lending money for the warehouse? And thought she would be part owner and get paid back or have some earnings from it?

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Yo Yo EL, we have these weird devices, you may have heard of... iphones... lol where you can actually type into for other things other than African dances near me....
And where to find BBC......

Anywho , I took the liberty and 2 seconds of my life, to see that Melbourne is pretty spoiled for choice over the school holidays, with heaps of FREE and paid things for kiddos!!

Hope this helps , so that the children do not have to sit on the poo stained couch and listen to mouth stories all holidays!!

View attachment 2093848View attachment 2093849View attachment 2093850
Well done @YankeeRoo.

Emmylou thanks you for your assistance.🙏

• Haha

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
New here! Holy shit she's insane and I can't believe how many pages there is to catch up on. Why does she always have her stomach out? Like I'm concerned, does she not have a mirror?
---
And that son of hers seems like he hates her??
Welcome! Emmylou loves showing off her gut. She has plenty of mirrors and sees herself as a skinny size 10.

We have a pink wiki and a media gallery if you want to see or read more. https://tattle.life/media/categories/emmylou-loves.36/

Screen_Recording_20230415_112148_Instagram_exported_22108~2.jpg

• Haha

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
When you have to share the ice pack from mummas headache inducing hovel!!!

🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊

IMG_0368.jpeg
IMG_0369.jpeg