Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hotpussy

VIP Member
Odd photo. Her head is huge
These Zoe Loss Jeans must be extremely short! she's a hobbit and they don't even reach the floor! the whole point of the flared look is so they can be longer..imagine on someone an average height? They are probably that really cheap denim..i'll stick to my Levis or Acne jeans!

Reactions: 6

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
That art looked very basic, for the price I was expecting them to learn something other than how to draw a sunshine 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also no footage of where she took Vida, Prob somewhere to shop for EL no doubt.

Cheesecakelover

Chatty Member
In regards to C and her clothes - I think some of it is the "in thing". She does gymnastics and dance and this is what they all wear. My besties daughter is a year or so older and this is what her and all her dance buddies wear.

However, it is colder in Melbourne than it is here in Brissy so parents should intervene.
My granddaughter is 9 and in Sydney. She loves the crop tops, but not interested in short shorts. Ok for sports but not going out.
---
View attachment 2094070
why on earth would ANYONE want to post themselves looking like this….
She is delusional

MeowbahCanGoRot

Chatty Member
If she was a 16 in that picture and was 30 kilos heavier as she says that I’d the biggest load of bs I have ever heard. There would be a number of dress sizes involved there. She think we are all stupid and makes up these lies to make her narc self feel good. 30 kilos more is about a size 24 or 26 which I am and I’m trying to lose 30 to get to a 16 or so. So that doesn’t even make sense what she wrote. And this model is more like a size 26. Why are they all afraid of the larger sizes and ffs why do they constantly have to say their size ? This is more a size 24 at least
This photo I’m referring to
---
This photo I’m referring to
And this model is more like a 24

Attachments

Reactions: 5