EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I am 100% side she’s had a gastric sleeve if she’s lost 30kg since Christmas. We see here with plates of food but never see her eat more than a night. My sister had it done and it took 8 months to lose 40kg…I believe with her history and habits she hs had it done as it’s the only way she could lose said 30kg. And if she has that’s ok, but it’s more than a tummy tuck.
She hasn't had a sleeve, or a bypass.
I've had both and she exhibits no other other signs, nor leading up to it, if she has. I'm sure your sister found the same thing, there's a distinct "look" you get about your face if you've lost weight quickly, particularly from gastric surgery. She doesn't have that and she also hasn't lost it in the usual places abd has no saggy skin. The 30kg she claims, isn't just since Christmas, she's definitely lost weight but it's not from WLS. No one I know who has had it orders a feast of bloody chicken wings at 11.00pm to scoff on their own either 😂😂
I can't figure it out either, but her 5 chins, moon face, big solid shoulders plus her still rather round butt suggest it wasn't from surgery.

Reactions: 24
So she's confirmed she's going to hang out with that piece of filth in Brisbane. Is she going to film him drink his own bodily fluids for OnlyFans. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 33
The amount of steak in that wrap looked like an appointment with a Gastroenterologist to me

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was shocked how much steak she was loading into her wrap, but then she said it was for Camilla 😳😱😱😱 I don’t want to shame a kid but she’s setting them all up for a lifetime of food and weight issues like her 😔 (as someone who has food issues from my childhood)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I mean...I guess she *is* an influencer in some ways...

Every time I go to leave the house every day, I make sure the back of my hair is brushed
That purple bleeping nail polish will never hit my fingers
That ugly chunky jewellery
How NOT to parent
How to get food issues

I mean, she shows us so well what NOT to do....

She's just rancid.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My son just busted me watching the goddamn wrap making (I try to shield my kids from her) and in a very serious and confused tone he said "mum, why is she cutting meat with scissors? That's so weird". Even a 5yo knows she's a bleeping lunatic!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
ANYONE ELSE FIND HER LAST STORY WITH VIDA VERY TELLING! She forgot by the end she was filmed!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Ok I am 100% side she’s had a gastric sleeve if she’s lost 30kg since Christmas. We see here with plates of food but never see her eat more than a night. My sister had it done and it took 8 months to lose 40kg…I believe with her history and habits she hs had it done as it’s the only way she could lose said 30kg. And if she has that’s ok, but it’s more than a tummy tuck.
I have been watching her closely for months as I had gastric sleeve in November. I am currently down 38kgs (and feeling amazing) The fast way she has dropped weight looks like she has had gastric sleeve done HOWEVER, there is a strict diet guideline for post surgery where you can literally only consume clear fluid for the first 3 days, then liquid only (soups, shakes etc) for the next 2 weeks, then a puree' only diet for another 2 weeks then soft foods usually after that around 4-6 weeks post op. There is no WAY she has gone without eating solid foods for that long. Around Christmas we were seeing her smash down steaks at The Graham hotel and countless sweet chilli chicken wraps. My money is on duromine or ozempic for her weight loss...but the minute she stops (and she possibly already has seeing she has "gone up" a size over Easter weekend) the weight will pile back on and I personally am going to be here for it!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Mumma not going for the 70 words per minute touch typing... why dont you go do some laundry so your kids have clean clothes! oh and it's A's weekend, isn't it always? Her hair is looking so bad with the huge regrowth and orange coloured blonde!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she's confirmed she's going to hang out with that piece of filth in Brisbane. Is she going to film him drink his own bodily fluids for OnlyFans. :sick:
Is she going to get a fresh pedicure so Christian can cum a big load onto her feet?
Imagine the filth these 2 parasites on society will be speaking about & getting up to 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I have been watching her closely for months as I had gastric sleeve in November. I am currently down 38kgs (and feeling amazing) The fast way she has dropped weight looks like she has had gastric sleeve done HOWEVER, there is a strict diet guideline for post surgery where you can literally only consume clear fluid for the first 3 days, then liquid only (soups, shakes etc) for the next 2 weeks, then a puree' only diet for another 2 weeks then soft foods usually after that around 4-6 weeks post op. There is no WAY she has gone without eating solid foods for that long. Around Christmas we were seeing her smash down steaks at The Graham hotel and countless sweet chilli chicken wraps. My money is on duromine or ozempic for her weight loss...but the minute she stops (and she possibly already has seeing she has "gone up" a size over Easter weekend) the weight will pile back on and I personally am going to be here for it!!!!!!
My money is definitely on Duramine. We had around 3 months of jaw swings, poor sleep, erratic moods (make that more erratic moods) and she did seem like she’d had some weight loss. It’s only short term, my guess is she’s not taking it at the moment and because she’s made zero lifestyle changes she’s chunking up again.
I’m taking Ozempic and there is absolutely no way I could even look at a steak wrap that big, it seriously reduces your appetite and it turns down the “food noise” that makes you always think about food. The way she spends her entire day talking about food and fondling food, I don’t think it’s Ozempic.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.