EmmyLou Loves #81 twenty seven orgasms over BBQ meat, no wonder this tubroll can't see her feet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only one excited and over the top is WonkerLou. Sage & Camillia look so miserable plus embarrassed by her antics. The only one hyped is miniV. Did those kids even know what Whizz Fizz is in the Sugar free Hovel??View attachment 2106616
Aww, poor sage looks like heā€™s been styled to within an inch of his life, and miserable about it as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I find with the videos of Cam is a lot. This poor little woman I think got screamed at before leaving the house. I can see in her face she wants to cry. Non of the kids are excited to go. (Apart from V) but cam is totally over it. She probably gets teased at school bcos her mum. Her mum is not protecting her. How sad. Once Cam goes into the woman stage and gets her period, her moods will be all over the place. I know mine are. Emmy wonā€™t believe her pain, if she goes through it. Itā€™s going to be a disaster in a few years to come.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Back in my day, we referred to Wizz Fizz as something else šŸ˜‚ the way she kept banging on about it, I was sure she was referring to the same thing šŸ‘ƒšŸ˜œ
Iā€™m old I remember the Disney characters :)
94622F6E-C29F-4605-B3A1-CA3BABC1C365.jpeg
6A15146C-09DE-4515-9873-5789A0AB8DF1.jpeg
60640E6A-AC30-44DC-9BBB-E587C90BB932.jpeg

---
Good morning! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I love Pink Lady chocolate by Fyna. Slugworth would not have even known about it before yesterday

Looks like Augustus, behaving like Veruca

Iā€™m sure she asked to ā€œsize downā€ in the white coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope Amy does not share Cam's private business as she grows. Poor child does not need her puberty discussed with howls of laughter, all over the internets.
Emmylou, if you read here (and I think you do) please keep this information private.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I hope Amy does not share Cam's private business as she grows. Poor child does not need her puberty discussed with howls of laughter, all over the internets.
Emmylou, if you read here (and I think you do) please keep this information private.
I doubt she would suddenly grow a conscience about oversharing.
Content is content in the family business, you know!

Reactions: 16
Back in the olden days I think Wizz Fizz came with a little plastic spoon attached to a ring you could wear on your little finger after you finished choking yourself on the contents of the packet.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The jeans are sitting low and giving her a baggy crotch because she canā€™t get them up any higher or they wouldnā€™t do up. The guys laughing loudly in the background at the cafe, bet they were laughing at her

Reactions: 15
Of course sheā€™s having an amazing day and the ā€œbestā€ morning. Amy is focusing on Amy, coffee and breadsticks, off to play dress ups in the office. No doubt this will be followed by a long lunch and there is an interstate trip, alone, on the horizon.
Kids have had their school holiday activities - a tram ride, shared bowl of rice and sponsored factory tour.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Ok I am 100% side sheā€™s had a gastric sleeve if sheā€™s lost 30kg since Christmas. We see here with plates of food but never see her eat more than a night. My sister had it done and it took 8 months to lose 40kgā€¦I believe with her history and habits she hs had it done as itā€™s the only way she could lose said 30kg. And if she has thatā€™s ok, but itā€™s more than a tummy tuck.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.