Emmylou Loves #80 Hates her kids and bins with lids, and now her g-strings all have skids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the difference in body language between sisters speaks volumes. Trina seems so much closer to and more comfortable with SL than EL.

FB_IMG_1681118198484.jpg
FB_IMG_1681118186355.jpg
Screenshot_20230410-172135.png

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Sorry. Been MIA from here for a while. Dealing with a narcissist and divorce. Fun

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I am late to the party with EL. Doing my best to catch up. So she’s Vietnamese and African according to her website. Is this legit?
Her Mum is Vietnamese and Dad is (white) Zimbabwean
---
I am sos glad that EL is being called out by some of these newer accounts. There are so so many thing that she is problematic for but the next one for me is that she is associating herself with a bestie of someone that has had multiple women accusing him of family violence and abhorrent attacks. Anthony has supported TT at court so it’s not like he isn’t aware of the allegations. To have someone like him around her children is mind boggling.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I've got the rabbit feet where the Bailey Nelson's go!

EL has described Easter as a beautiful moment in time. That time when she put herself before everyone else yet again.
Maybe she's quietly cuddled up with her Miffy, eating a burnt sausage in a piece of white buttered bread and having a think about things.

Oops, forgot all about her birthday countdown, she's got important stuff to do, silly me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Comedy SHOES alright!! 😂😂😂 - Take Note: Sage is way more comfortable and legit happier with Salad Sister as opposed to Yo Mumma!!

IMG_0255.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My post was cut in half. So what’s the go with Anthony. Who is he associating with. I’ve clearly missed something.

Reactions: 3
My post was cut in half. So what’s the go with Anthony. Who is he associating with. I’ve clearly missed something.
He's mates with Tarryn Thomas, who is facing court for some pretty awful charges. Put his name into Google if you want the full info.

Suffice to say, if I had a friend accused of anything similar, I wouldn't be going to court with them, they'd no longer be in my life.

Reactions: 13
Damn I thought I went small for Easter. 4 year old received pyjamas, a book and a mug/egg gift pack. 4 month old received a book and an Easter themed jumper.
My kids are the only grand kids on both sides so they get absolutely spoilt anyway. I did also take them to 2 Easter events and an afl game though.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.