Emmylou Loves #80 Hates her kids and bins with lids, and now her g-strings all have skids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Treena has her own successful, actual Vietnamese restaurant in Margaret River? So if I’m correct, this makes even more of a moron of EL. More fool all those around EL who don’t use their loud voices and tell her to stop, it’s not that hard 💁🏼‍♀️
They’re half sisters aren’t they? I always forget how her family tree works. SS and LL are full sisters? Same dad?

Reactions: 9
Oodies would have been perfect but hey wouldn't want to cut into Lou's self spending budget....
Right? We are by no means flush, we are struggling like all families, but my kids got the gorgeous Kmart version of the oodie and a Cadbury egg set from the bunny and pyjamas, earrings for my girls and a robot for my lad and another egg from me and their step-Dad. Didn’t break the bank and they are now sorted for our cold Victorian winter. It’s just not bloody hard!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Right? We are by no means flush, we are struggling like all families, but my kids got the gorgeous Kmart version of the oodie and a Cadbury egg set from the bunny and pyjamas, earrings for my girls and a robot for my lad and another egg from me and their step-Dad. Didn’t break the bank and they are now sorted for our cold Victorian winter. It’s just not bloody hard!!!
Same here!

I got everything for mine from Kmart and Big W. Got winter PJs and dressing gowns on sale plus a bunny and some eggs each. Did the whole shebang in their Easter baskets they leave out each year.
Not hard!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh but it is hard. EL can’t bear to part with money unless it is being spent on herself. She is a selfish witch of a mother. I’ve never felt so sorry for children at Easter. Those poor kids once again miss out because she can’t see past herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
OMG she literally says to Aaron she couldn’t find vegan Easter eggs ‘so I got you this’!!!! What an absolute witch!!! She should have added ‘so I got you this out of my cupboard that I was given last week’ 😡😡😡
I’m a bit behind but I had visitors the other week and one lady is Vegan. I found vegan blocks of chocolate and vegan brownies and cake. Just lazy on EmmyLous behalf to say she couldn’t find anything for Aaron. She just doesn’t want to spend any money on anyone apart from herself and her “Crew”. Kids get absolute f@ck all for Easter. Why not some winter pj’s or slippers? Ugh. No thought whatsoever. Apart from the ridiculously big chocolate cake.

Reactions: 22
Limp Dick could have bought some Easter treats for The Children too, the pair of them are as pathetic as each other.

Reactions: 26
Oh but it is hard. EL can’t bear to part with money unless it is being spent on herself. She is a selfish witch of a mother. I’ve never felt so sorry for children at Easter. Those poor kids once again miss out because she can’t see past herself.
Yep totally agree! I’m a single mum but I made sure my kid had the whole Easter experience! Carrot left out for Easter Bunny. Basket of chocolate from Bunny back. Pj’s and books from me. Easter egg hunt with the cousins. Craft and activities for the past few weeks getting the house Easter ready for visitors. Some effort would have been nice for those kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yep totally agree! I’m a single mum but I made sure my kid had the whole Easter experience! Carrot left out for Easter Bunny. Basket of chocolate from Bunny back. Pj’s and books from me. Easter egg hunt with the cousins. Craft and activities for the past few weeks getting the house Easter ready for visitors. Some effort would have been nice for those kids!
Speaking of craft it’s one of those things these kids get to do every blue moon when they are props for her sponsored posts !!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Limp Dick could have bought some Easter treats for The Children too, the pair of them are as pathetic as each other.
They were at his house in the morning - I’m sure he did his own thing with them at home!

Just rewatched last nights stories - Big sis has absolutely had enough of that damn phone being in her face. I’m sure she came over for a little holiday break but instead has been the live in chef - I’m sure she can’t wait to get home now and is wondering why the hell she came in the first place! 🙄

Reactions: 26
Treena is done for sure. Wonder why she isn’t staying with Sue Lyn?

Reactions: 15
I just love that everyone in LLs family can cook so much better than her!
Poor narco LL, with her fake/plagiarised cook book, hates being around her WA family members who refuse to blow smoke up her arse, and like to remind her of that.
I'm not holding my breath for a family reunion, WA visit anytime soon, but will be ready with popcorn if she does ever go again.
The sulk is awesome. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Speaking of food and dinner etc. Can anyone shed some light on WTF Elephant Dinner Pty Ltd is?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.