Emmylou Loves #80 Hates her kids and bins with lids, and now her g-strings all have skids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No excuse for Aaron not to take the kids to buy new clothes. Even if it's Kmart.

Emmylou is probably already hunting down a crop top and mini to wear to her birthday.
Absolutely. I completely agree. I was going to write that but thought it’s obvious. Both responsible.
You’d presume Aaron would have a basics wardrobe for the kids at his house -p’j, extra school Clothes, socks,Jocks, jackets etc. seeing as the kids spend so much time at his it would make life less unbalanced for the kids. And I love a Kmart shop.

Reactions: 16
This dipshit really triggers me lately. Why is her always there. ? Why can’t he just drop the kids and go. ? Doesn’t he have a life ? Hang on sounds like someone we know !
---
This dipshit really triggers me lately. Why is her always there. ? Why can’t he just drop the kids and go. ? Doesn’t he have a life ? Hang on sounds like someone we know !
Why is he here
---
I havnt seen if anyone has posted anything similar. But why or why is Anthony there on Easter. You can see that Aaron , Treena and the kids feel uncomfortable.. there’s just something odd about this. It seems like he is there as the “boyfriend “. Aloves body language is very uncomfortable and pats the kids back he’s very emotional and uncomfortable and Amylou can’t see any of this. Treena feels uncomfortable having him there too. There’s just a negative vibe. Not sure if anyone else can see and feel
This

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Absolutely. I completely agree. I was going to write that but thought it’s obvious. Both responsible.
You’d presume Aaron would have a basics wardrobe for the kids at his house -p’j, extra school Clothes, socks,Jocks, jackets etc. seeing as the kids spend so much time at his it would make life less unbalanced for the kids. And I love a Kmart shop.
Same! Instead they keep coming and going from one place to the other. Poor kids don't have their own space.

---

Why is he here
---
I havnt seen if anyone has posted anything similar. But why or why is Anthony there on Easter. You can see that Aaron , Treena and the kids feel uncomfortable.. there’s just something odd about this. It seems like he is there as the “boyfriend “. Aloves body language is very uncomfortable and pats the kids back he’s very emotional and uncomfortable and Amylou can’t see any of this. Treena feels uncomfortable having him there too. There’s just a negative vibe. Not sure if anyone else can see and feel
This
Totally agree about Anthony. Why is he there. It's not like he is an old family friend you have known all of your life.

Reactions: 15
---

Why is he here
---
This
They are likely aware of the allegations made against the company Anthony keeps, would make me uncomfortable being in the room with him, knowing he supports that kind of behavior.

But the fact Alove is there just cements the supervised visits theory.
---
Closing time at the Beats last night….the one that didn’t get away…🙈View attachment 2089673
Oh tit 😂😂

Reactions: 18
---

Why is he here
---
This
And there were 3 bowls of salad. Seems like no one was catering for Anthony. Very odd indeed. She spends on herself eating out so much - Rockpool steaks for one , Neds daily, Market breakfast and yet what a perfect excuse to show her and her sister cooking (her sister is the cook) and make a fabulous Easter dinner. Nup the kids get white bread butter and sausages. That’s very sad. And i never knew people slabbed on butter with sausages. Honest.

Reactions: 16
She’s so horrible, instead of making elaborate meals out of cows ass, make a delicious and kid friendly dinner for the kids for Easter. She really is a gronk. Anthony didn’t need to be there, it’s weird.
Also my family would think I was the biggest flog If I filmed every mundane moment.
---
I se
---

Why is he here
---
This
I see where you’re coming from, but I almost sense the discomfort is from the moron constantly filming them, or her being filmed.

Reactions: 20
Taking Salad Sister out to Vietnamese. SS looks so uncomfortable and EL can't help herself and drag the plate around, presending that SS can have it and EL will wait for hers to arrive.

Speak up. It's not rude to say. "Please don't film me".

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Instead of saying “I’m giving Treen her first” how about “we are out for a beautiful dinner together”, she always has to make her point that she has paid or given someone something, it’s likely unintentional I’m sure as she’s just an absolute bleep of a human.

Attachments

Reactions: 33
Instead of saying “I’m giving Treen her first” how about “we are out for a beautiful dinner together”, she always has to make her point that she has paid or given someone something, it’s likely unintentional I’m sure as she’s just an absolute bleep of a human.
Thats because she is a social fuckwit, no friends and hasn’t learnt the social norms. She hasn’t had the experience of enjoying social company that she hasn’t either been gifted, paid invited, work/ad/endorsement. She thinks it’s special thay she pays. She is a social hillbilly.

Ok goodnight!! Off to pack for my holiday in the sun!! Happy Easter peeps!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Taking Salad Sister out to Vietnamese. SS looks so uncomfortable and EL can't help herself and drag the plate around, presending that SS can have it and EL will wait for hers to arrive.

Salad Sister has avoided the camera, quietly said please no to filming in EL's home, all to no avail. Come on SS, you'll have to use your outside voice and tell this fool to just stop filming you. She can't hear anyone speaking at normal volume above her own innane screeching, it's the only way.

Alternatively, move away or obscure your face every single time, until this disrespectful gronk doesn't get the content she wants. You know the drill, it's like not rewarding bad behaviour in a toddler.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

bleeping LL has more front than Myers!!

She is flexing about taking the Salad Sister to a Vietnamese restaurant.🤪

duck me dead StupidLou, your sister was born in Vietnam, from Vietnamese parents and probably cooks better than anyone at the restaurant.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
bleeping LL has more front than Myers!!

She is flexing about taking the Salad Sister to a Vietnamese restaurant.🤪

duck me dead StupidLou, your sister was born in Vietnam, from Vietnamese parents and probably cooks better than anyone at the restaurant.
I think Treena has her own successful, actual Vietnamese restaurant in Margaret River? So if I’m correct, this makes even more of a moron of EL. More fool all those around EL who don’t use their loud voices and tell her to stop, it’s not that hard 💁🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Thats because she is a social fuckwit, no friends and hasn’t learnt the social norms. She hasn’t had the experience of enjoying social company that she hasn’t either been gifted, paid invited, work/ad/endorsement. She thinks it’s special thay she pays. She is a social hillbilly.

Ok goodnight!! Off to pack for my holiday in the sun!! Happy Easter peeps!!
Have the best time away!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.