Emmylou Loves #80 Hates her kids and bins with lids, and now her g-strings all have skids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even more piping hot tea dropping on influencertea_au šŸ˜¬ there will def be some hay fever today
So funny, but the fact is she has been hanging out with them, making birthday cakes, gifting free movie tickets to these guys, trying to be cool and relevant like a desperate mother trying to buy her kids friends lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has Aaron been standing and hovering around since morning till Dinner with hand in pockets doing absolutely nothing. No outside life. He really is a wet rag. Emmylou knew it when she was with him thatā€™s why she was always punishing him and treating him with contempt. He is one unmotivated sloth.
A man that stand arounds with his hand in his pockets (grinning) all day long is not a man i want around me. Get a life Alove.
He's supervising Amy's visits.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
He's supervising Amy's visits.
Seems that way, especially since he was present at those trips to the theatre as well, she didnā€™t show him in her stories but he was in other stories people posted though, same as other times they have gone places, always at the markets in the background, he hangs around her home when the kids visit her, itā€™s highly suss.

Reactions: 23
So the idea behind last nightā€™s outfit was to entice them with her street wear chic? Ridiculous crop tops didnā€™t work, so she goes head to toe in Nike (you bet she had those Jordans on, itā€™s her new fave outfit), to show all the cool kids and cardigan boys that she is as cool as them and DTF/cook them oxtail. JustLouIt, you are as transparent as a pane of glass.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And this Anthony guy is like 22?

Both Emmy Lounatic and Sophia cachia hanging off 22 year olds
It's so weird. I know some people who are older have friends that are maybe 10-20 years younger and that is fine. But to hang out with a bunch of 20ish guys when you are nearly 44 with 3 kids is bleeping weird.

Why is she hanging out with 20ish white guys or girls?

Reactions: 16
I noticed that the track pants that Camellia was wearing yesterday (or the day before?) when they were at Nedā€™s were also way too small on her - showing her ankles etc bc they were too small.

Plenty of new clothes for Mumma every day of the week, but never any thought for whether those poor kids are appropriately or comfortably dressed.
Yep noticed C tracksuit was too tight around the legs and Vidaā€™s dress two sizes to small. It was also the same track pants she wore last week to the movie screening. C super short shorts yesterday on what was a friggin cold and wet day . Itā€™s like they get dressed with whatever they can find in the closet draw and shuffling between houses doesnā€™t help. you know the laundry in that house isnā€™t getting done regularly.

You try not to notice when kids are a bit shabby but when you see Lazylou spend and spend and spend on herself itā€™s truely disgusting that both her Aaron allow their kids to look this way.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
It's so weird. I know some people who are older have friends that are maybe 10-20 years younger and that is fine. But to hang out with a bunch of 20ish guys when you are nearly 44 with 3 kids is bleeping weird.

What is also alarming is these ā€œmatesā€ are closer to her childrenā€™s ages than her ownā€¦ itā€™s bleeping odd!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
His weekend šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
You are so funny, itā€™s his weekend, every damn day lol
Hence why I said ā€˜technicallyā€™!

Itā€™s school holidays now too so it should be a good week at least before we see the kids back at her house - but only for a day because then it will be Wednesday again!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

She'd be a fascinating case study for those interested in psychology.

From their side, they probably see her as an elderly aunt type - someone who looks after them by making sure they're fed, etc. From her angle, she thinks she's 20-something, super-skinny and oh, so popular and edgy. She's already stuck it to Zoe Moss customers by stating that the clothing is no longer suitable for her (because she's super slim and everything's far too big on her :rolleyes:); she probably witches about her communidy to these guys too - about how they're losers for giving into the 'mum life' and what-not. Is this a reach? Probably not - she's a crappy person who does crappy stuff.

My partner is a sportsman. I'm not really interested in watching him coach, or his team play (or indeed him play when he did), but you would be amazed at how many hangers-on do come along to each and every game. And I'm not just talking about the young ladies - some of them are in their later years! They'll turn up with their phones, hoping to capture some video of a "real moment" (candid conversation, making out they're great mates) with a player or two, and even drop off gifts. I can imagine some of the younger - unattached - guys would quite like to be taken care of like that by someone like Emmylou. The wives and girlfriends are highly encouraged to keep their distance so the fans can have their moment. That's why I think Anthony hangs around. They don't necessarily want to be in her company, but they like knowing that someone is taking care of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Plenty of salad made from the Salad Sista, but the girls only eating burnt snags and lashings of budder!!

And Aaron is a parent too, Not saying Emmylou should be overlooked at all - But he does not make sure the children are dressed correctly or forks out for any new clothes for them, yet he seems to be dressed in new clothes each time we see him- They are Both LOSERS!!

The head on it!! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Like a wild boar!

IMG_0202.jpeg
IMG_0203.jpeg
IMG_0204.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
You try not to notice when kids are a bit shabby but when you see Lazylou spend and spend and spend on herself itā€™s truely disgusting that both her Aaron allow their kids to look this way.
No excuse for Aaron not to take the kids to buy new clothes. Even if it's Kmart.

Emmylou is probably already hunting down a crop top and mini to wear to her birthday.

Reactions: 18
Plenty of salad made from the Salad Sista, but the girls only eating burnt snags and lashings of budder!!

And Aaron is a parent too, Not saying Emmylou should be overlooked at all - But he does not make sure the children are dressed correctly or forks out for any new clothes for them, yet he seems to be dressed in new clothes each time we see him- They are Both LOSERS!!

The head on it!! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Like a wild boar!

View attachment 2089647View attachment 2089648View attachment 2089649
Such a horrible diet they are fedā€¦.cheap and nasty .. sausages are full of tit, no nutritional value. Fine for an occasional footy club fundraiser but not an every night meal! Gross! Different if she was on the bones of her arse and struggling financially but sheā€™s just a mean, tight witch with those kids.

Reactions: 24
I am LIVING for the Influencertea stories! Nice to see someone giving EL the air time she actually deserves! And who the duck wears a jumper to a dance club?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Yep noticed C tracksuit was too tight around the legs and Vidaā€™s dress two sizes to small. It was also the same track pants she wore last week to the movie screening. C super short shorts yesterday on what was a friggin cold and wet day . Itā€™s like they get dressed with whatever they can find in the closet draw and shuffling between houses doesnā€™t help. you know the laundry in that house isnā€™t getting done regularly.

These two donā€™t give a tit Aaron looked nice and warm. My daughter has had a growth spurt like all young kids we were off at the shopā€™s yesterday to get a few pieces to get her through while some stuff I ordered arrives. Thatā€™s parenting but what would those two morons know

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.