Emmylou Loves #80 Hates her kids and bins with lids, and now her g-strings all have skids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably why the Limp Dick had to stick around for the day to make sure there was an adult there with The Children.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
That jumper would stink she goes from exposing her gut in crop tops to a frumpy bogan she has no fashion sense or style

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Please tell me the children went home with their Dad, surely Anthony was not there to babysit.

Reactions: 6
I think she has some competition in this chick. I can’t believe I watched the stories of Beats. 🤪

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Her sister (Trina) definitely has more swag than she does, judging by that Beats clip
---
Please tell me the children went home with their Dad 1, surely Anthony was not there to babysit 2.
1 I bloody hope so 2 I bloody hope not - imagine if he invited his undesirable mate over! :mad:

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Even more piping hot tea dropping on influencertea_au 😬 there will def be some hay fever today
But she won’t read it will she? She won’t scream defamation and drag out the cease and desist like slick stick Mia or chompers .. anyway can’t call it defamation if it’s true! 🤣

Reactions: 9
Hair just like Mamma
I remember when she bought Vida that dress and it was a good 18 months-2 years ago. Her and A were still together. I feel like it was for Vidas birthday or to go to a birthday of someone else. It’s a RYK and it’s way to small on her now.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Probably why the Limp Dick had to stick around for the day to make sure there was an adult there with The Children.
It’s technically Aaron’s weekend to have the children which was made quite clear by the kids ringing the doorbell yesterday when they got there! There was no parenting for her this weekend 😤

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Remember the suprise trip she did to WA.Filmed herself suprising each family member one at a time and everyone of them looked horrified.
She promised Trene that she would buy her a new kitchen reno, as she bragged about herself non stop.Where is it El? You have spent that reno $$ 10 times over at least since then on meat and clothes alone.

Reactions: 26
It’s technically Aaron’s weekend to have the children which was made quite clear by the kids ringing the doorbell yesterday when they got there! There was no parenting for her this weekend 😤
His weekend 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You are so funny, it’s his weekend, every damn day lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I remember when she bought Vida that dress and it was a good 18 months-2 years ago. Her and A were still together. I feel like it was for Vidas birthday or to go to a birthday of someone else. It’s a RYK and it’s way to small on her now.
I noticed that the track pants that Camellia was wearing yesterday (or the day before?) when they were at Ned’s were also way too small on her - showing her ankles etc bc they were too small.

Plenty of new clothes for Mumma every day of the week, but never any thought for whether those poor kids are appropriately or comfortably dressed.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.