Emmylou Loves #80 Hates her kids and bins with lids, and now her g-strings all have skids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s been more green vegetables/salad in the last couple of days than the whole of last year and this one combined. MasterchefLou saying how easy it is to prepare them and listing ingredients albeit getting half of them wrong while Treena slaves away foingall the work.

Kids Easter haul was appalling. I gave my adult (30+yo) more than she grifted to those kids. She should be embarrassed, but no, posts on the gram like she’s mother Teresa at an orphanage handing out gifts from Jesus.

I love that so many Fezzas have got onboard with their opinion of nutless spineless enabler limpdickalove. When I first gave my opinion ages ago, a lot defended him but time has showed him for who he really is IMO. What can I say, shuffled my Tarot Cards (thanks to whoever coined this) and read him like a Bishma.

Happy Easter or however you spend the Holiday. Thank you all for the constant laughs and keeping me current with all things. Surprised how much I’ve learned on this thread.

Reactions: 41
So the sister can make Aaron a nice vegan salad but that dumb witch can’t be bothered then wonders why he didn’t stick around.
Strange to no SL and cousins for lunch today something off with this visit from her sister are they all finally trying to figure out how to sort the looney tune out
It was! Treena is the true foodie. Making sure Aaron was catered for and mixing up a salad dressing that sounded delicious.

Reactions: 20
I think Trina is really showing Amylou up in the kitchen . She's been there for 2 days and has made lots of great looking dishes for brekkie lunch and dinner for the whole family. Full of healthy stuff. Not a podado salad or oxtail in sight. Amylou should be ashamed and embarrassed how ill-equipped she is at feeding her children properly.

Reactions: 45
I’m sorry but I would need a thousand drinks to get me to the Beats on a Sunday night .. and I’m the same age as Lardy.. wtf?! The music is tit, it’s soo crowded, and all the vape and shisha smoke..: nooooooo!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m sorry but I would need a thousand drinks to get me to the Beats on a Sunday night .. and I’m the same age as Lardy.. wtf?! The music is tit, it’s soo crowded, and all the vape and shisha smoke..: nooooooo!
Yep, same - couldn't think of anything worse!

Reactions: 19
Wears a crop top outdoors in freezing Melbourne then wears a thick knitted jumper to an indoor dance event. Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Has Aaron been standing and hovering around since morning till Dinner with hand in pockets doing absolutely nothing. No outside life. He really is a wet rag. Emmylou knew it when she was with him that’s why she was always punishing him and treating him with contempt. He is one unmotivated sloth.
A man that stand arounds with his hand in his pockets (grinning) all day long is not a man i want around me. Get a life Alove.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Has Aaron been standing and hovering around since morning till Dinner with hand in pockets doing absolutely nothing. No outside life. He really is a wet rag. Emmylou knew it when she was with him that’s why she was always punishing him and treating him with contempt. He is one unmotivated sloth.
A man that stand arounds with his hand in his pockets (grinning) all day long is not a man i want around me. Get a life Alove.
He is still controlled by Emmylou. It's hard as what do you do when you have 3 young children with a toxic ex?

Someone with a personality like Emmylou's love to walk over someone like Aaron.

Which explains why she has no female friends. As who will put up with someone like her that constantly puts you down? It's not worth it in exchange for an advance movie screening.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So in true form, she posted a story of reading a book on Easter Evening with her daughter, but it’s really a sham as she snuck out to the African Dance night, she’s a bleeping pathetic bleep, can’t ever stay home and enjoy her family. Proves her kids don’t even live with her . If there ever was any doubt.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.