Emmylou Loves #77 Gettin’ on the gear & dancin’ on the pier, Sadza’s fave snack ‘cos AmyLou’s now black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to say wtf how many shoes need to be there ?! And I get the cousins are over, but FFS, make the kids line their shoes up nearly, teach them some goddamn manners 😬
Screenshot_20230319-182047.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
WTF is the outfit? Is it bike shorts and a top? Is it a one piece swimsuit? Imagine being her neighbour and seeing this on a daily basis.

Reactions: 7
WTF is the outfit? Is it bike shorts and a top? Is it a one piece swimsuit? Imagine being her neighbour and seeing this on a daily basis.
Looks like a one piece....if it was a 2 piece her gut would have busted out for show and tell by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hate how she says “gives it a little something something” It’s so bloody irritating. She’s irritating. I just hope neighbour John’s bedroom and living room are situated at the back of the house.

Reactions: 14
Just noticed she wore her cooking gloves to open the front door to see the kids and then went back inside to keep cooking. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
It’s a Unitard, she’s been wearing it ALL day, even this morning for her dance lesson 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It's not a bleeping vibe !!!!

NOTHING IS A bleeping VIBE !!!!

The shaky peace sign/gang sign/dance hand/whatever the duck she thinks it is makes it even more cringe.

And if she thinks that's going to help her stay relevant, she's got another thing coming. Yet another AmyLou fail 😬
Screenshot_20230319-184750.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Noice… Centrelink sue going to buy a new delonghi coffee machine.. Centrelink must pay well these days when you have 3 kids and take cashies (that is if not sponsored/:gifted to Lardy).
Not for our high flying exec Amylou this coffee machine business, she’s always in the city and way too busy to have home made coffees.. only bought for her…

Reactions: 11
What a filthy witch, still wearing that leotard from this morning that she would have sweated her dirty minge off in. Regardless of temp down in Melbourne today I would have changed as soon as I got home into something fresher, better still would have a shower! Fark she’s a grotty little pig

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It's not a bleeping vibe !!!!

NOTHING IS A bleeping VIBE !!!!

The shaky peace sign/gang sign/dance hand/whatever the duck she thinks it is makes it even more cringe.

And if she thinks that's going to help her stay relevant, she's got another thing coming. Yet another AmyLou fail 😬View attachment 2040001
AmyLou ..the least relevant person on the net…

Hold up - she wore the unitard all day, got changed into the white outfit for the super A+++ list opening of an envelope movie showing and then came home and put smelly, sweaty unitard back on???? 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She only wore the unitard, so no one could witness her wobbly bits bouncing around while she was doing her dance by the pier. I notice she still wearing it, probably because she can’t get out of it….🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tried to get a shot of the disarray in the hovel but instead caught her "Christ my minge does stink" face. And the second shot just purely because she has a face you want to punch and I'm not a violent person in any way.
Every time she does a walk thru of the hovel, there's just so much tit EVERYWHERE!
I honestly don't know how anyone could stand it.

And yes, it's a super punchable face and I'm not violent in the slightest either 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She’s been doing her dancing and staying in the exercise clothes the rest of the day most of the week. Gross! I hate staying in my sweaty activewear for any longer than necessary.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
S
Tried to get a shot of the disarray in the hovel but instead caught her "Christ my minge does stink" face. And the second shot just purely because she has a face you want to punch and I'm not a violent person in any way.
She looks like an Eastern European Weighlifter in that unitard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
How has she only lost weight on the torso, her arms, back, face and neck are still massive

Omg I'm from rural Vic, my son (12.5yrs) and I made the trip to the city this weekend, Friday to today, its a 4.5hr drive each way. We loved going to Mary Poppins, Harry Potter, looking around the city. We were at melb central before coming home today, we would have missed her by less than an hour, I'm devo I could've done a million in the wild pics. My son and I had the best fun together, she really is missing out by ignoring her children.

The unitard, more like lumpy turd, has ridden up while she's dancing. I'm wondering if she's been on the daily saxenda which is why she's always got visitors every day, maybe too timid to inject herself gets others to shove it in?

Hilarious that the dance moves she's struggling with are the 'pick stuff up off the floor' moves. She's filthy and feral. I feel for S that she jumped into his pic at the movies.

Just put a couple of pics here coz she makes me mad.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.