Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mariah cachia

Chatty Member
Fuck no, that’s what your 20s are for. I love dance music, am in my late 30s with 3 kids. Occasionally I will go to a day event with my girlfriends for a few glasses of wine and a dance. However, we stay for a few hours and home at a reasonable time and at no stage attempt to indoctrinate ourselves with the young kids - we stick to our lane, have a dance then go out for dinner. You can still enjoy your passions, young or old - there is just a way of doing it so you don’t look like a middle aged looser.

Reactions: 25

SaraSea

This bitch is still high! The giggle and soft talking, she makes me vomit! Has a tripod for her phone because she lives alone at this point, doing what she wants, not being a mum.
says oh This is the African way to eat it with hands no fork. Then slaps it around in the pot slap slap slap. Fucking sick. Someone take her phone away!

FeelsLikeBudder

Chatty Member
The Children need new clothes and Amy goes straight to the outlet stores for sale on sale. There is no way those kids are getting full priced threads, it’s discounted Fila or nothing. Yet she will happily drop $650 on a new pair of shoes to fit in with her new crew. This is what infuriates me about her. She is absolutely selfish.

View attachment 2024596
Those air Jordons will make all the difference to her Afro beats dancing. Watch out Uncle Vinny you’ll be getting a kick in the shinny from our girl Winnylou.

• Haha

Super Cute

VIP Member
So had lunch at the SMM with Aaron and The Children but less than an hour later scoffing down a second lunch at “the office”.

Hello 25kg….
9FC891CC-4ED8-4A85-89DA-7811348E16B8.jpeg

Also justifying her obsession with the African culture as connecting with her heritage. Funny that all we see of her connecting with her Vietnamese heritage is eating the food occasionally 😏

• Haha

Michy02

VIP Member
Is hanging at the Markets a Melbourne thing? We have the freo markets and they are only open Thursday to Sunday and they are so packed you can hardly move.. and full of tourists mainly. Why on earth wouldn’t you go somewhere more peaceful?
We have markets in Adelaide and I never go on the weekend they are soooo busy. The staff there are working they are busy. Leave these people to do their job so they can go home to their proper friends and family.

As long as I’ve followed (over a year) I have never seen Brad out of the markets. No dinners or drinks. Nothing. They tolerate her for the exposure and free advertising

ketchup menace

Chatty Member
Omg no your fajitas are not traditional 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ stop saying you're not sure, you know they're not !! You're making steak wraps with some seasoning on them. Seasoning that you're making up from crap in your cupboard. Goddamn, on what planet would you even remotely suggest that's traditional?!

And saying the word over and over and trying for a Mexican accent is ABSOLUTELY GROSS. FFS this woman 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Bubs Flaps

5ACE884A-F56B-4032-8E73-F10274A94C6B.png
Showing us how to eat with our hands. Really? Cultural Appropriation much? She is disgusting.
Just grab a fork you fucking grub.
E9115334-79FA-46C6-9B27-751EC205DCC0.png

AND…… you permanently have “dirty stuff” under your nails 🤮🙄

• Sick
  • Haha

TrainwreckinTulla

Chatty Member
How does she possibly think that her dance battles at The Beat are relatable content to her followers? Surely her followers are starting to see that she is self absorbed, has poor organisational skills and questionable hygiene habits. Why can't people see this?!? Her IG has become less about relatable content and more about inflating her already oversized ego.

Everyoneisasking

Chatty Member
It’s not that white people can’t go to or be welcome at these events, it’s more that she is taking the African culture and making it all aspects of her life. Food, dance lessons, all of her “friends”, clothing etc.

• Heart

Baby Snark

$120 worth of duck to shove down her gullet.
I wonder if the waiter used scissors to cut it up ..

• Haha
  • Wow