Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

horseteeth

Chatty Member
She looks like she has been possessed by something and it’s trying to leave her body. Even the evil spirits want to #leaveus

I actually just can’t - imagine getting dance lessons and busting out choreographed moves at a nightclub 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

makeitstop

VIP Member
Twenty five pages on this thread in just three days the only other thread that moves faster than AmyLou is Harry & Meghan. 🤣🤣🤣
---
I'm not separated so I don't know. But if they're so amicable, could she not see the kids today?
Or is it important to set boundaries for your days?
I would struggle to not see them in the weekend knowing they're up the road, but again, I don't know the ins and outs.
Of course she could, however, we heard her frustration yesterday at the market when she had an unexpected child activity drop off, turns out she had to do this because S fell off his bike and A had to take him to see a GP.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

seethesun

Was she shopping with those guys today?

It. Is. So. Damn. Weird.

Guys in their 20s just don't hang out with 43 year old mothers. They don't. What is happening!!

• Haha

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Perched up on the lounge chair at Aaron's place screeching into her phone as per, tell her to shut that thing off in your space you spineless yob. It's called making a meal dickehead, sausages & vegetables are not a snack.
Im sick of this uncouth slob & her constant yapping about nothing.

CropTops'R'Us

Who said Cultural Appropriation???? Just casually eating like ...with my hands... like we do at my Vietnamese mothers and at my white vegan Zimbabwean Dads....she's next level now. This is fucking weird at this stage.

• Haha

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I never did drugs when I was younger, so I'm not sure of the signs unless someone is obviously out of it. Can u manage a screenshot of the dudes with balloons, if u know the footage. I'd be interested to see, cos I unfortunately tried to watch footage, but never spotted that bit.
2884BE0B-5E2B-4352-AD05-CF5333C2E2C7.png

• Wow

Chompers Chompers Chomper

SOOOO MANY QUESTIONS

What is she hoping to achieve?
Does she want to learn more about King Babe's culture to keep him?
Is she trying to get a King Babe 2.0?
Does she want to win a dance off?
Why is she paying for more private dance lessons in a completely different style from earlier this year?
How can she justify this lifestyle to her followers?

It's honestly the most bizarre thing, someone needs to stage an intervention for her.

• Haha

AlovesnewFezza

Chatty Member
She has mentioned Nandos a few times recently including the Nandos bottled sauces for her marinade for her burnt bbq chicken. Nandos is South African, although it is Portuguese style chicken it is owned by South Africans. My business dealings with Nandos Australia have shown me that they are a group of white South African men who are racist and absolute chauvinistic pigs.

• Wow
It’s a real shame she drives a Mitsubishi and not a Mazda. Feel like there’s some real thread title potential with the sadza rhyme.

• Haha
Reactions: 25