Emmylou Loves #76 The keg on legs who loves African types and free packs of intimate hygiene wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s an imbecile. That giggle. Her connection with heritage is eating food and seeking dick. Plain and simple. Iā€™m more Southern African than her (honestly am) and you wouldnā€™t actually know it about me.
I read this as eating food and sucking dick šŸ˜³šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Iā€™ll wash my eyes and mouth on my way out.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just caught up on her going into the office for more food this afternoon and my 6yr old daughter next to me says ā€˜whatā€™s so hilarious for her all the time?ā€™
Thats the million dollar question!!
Your daughter is intuitive.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi this is absolute gold! Do we know this guy was a loverrrrr šŸ¤¢or just one of the ā€œmatesā€ tho and is it a Tim?
OG King Babe started with a T - heā€™s not a Timā€¦.

So why do we think she didnā€™t say that Aaron was there?? She loves showing him off and how they are this gawjus bewdiful family even though Aaron left us - why the secrecy now?? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

This sly witch knows she canā€™t go out all the time or have guys over then run back to Aaron without some community members picking up things donā€™t match and she looses more followers. We see you everywhere Amylou and know šŸ’Æ youā€™re at the Beats this weekend.

Has Jess left you too? Not long before Leah doesnā€™t come over babysitting either.
Jess wasn't part of the shoutouts on IWD either

• Haha
This made me laugh.... Yes it is sick AmyLou ...Can't believe people buy these clothes šŸ™„ I have some from before I saw the light šŸ˜‚ and the t-shirts wash like crap, they shrink and don't hold their shape whatsoever šŸ˜¬ waste of money, should've gone to Kmart šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Screenshot_20230310-174915.png

Reactions: 6
Same i
This made me laugh.... Yes it is sick AmyLou ...Can't believe people buy these clothes šŸ™„ I have some from before I saw the light šŸ˜‚ and the t-shirts wash like crap, they shrink and don't hold their shape whatsoever šŸ˜¬ waste of money, should've gone to Kmart šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøView attachment 2017786
Same, I bought the tee shirts ($ 50 each) from ZM before I saw the light. They disintegrated after first wash and couldn't be worn. They wouldn't respond to any emails when I complained. Stick to Kmart or Decuba if you want a $50 tee-shirt

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Looking like the green mushroom from Mario ...and sorry love some people can't even afford the fuel to drive to their REAL job don't be acting like this is some bewdiful price for one outfit!
What no muffin top showing and the top actually fits. Still horrid outfit though.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Same i

Same, I bought the tee shirts ($ 50 each) from ZM before I saw the light. They disintegrated after first wash and couldn't be worn. They wouldn't respond to any emails when I complained. Stick to Kmart or Decuba if you want a $50 tee-shirt
COS have great t-shirts as well, great quality, don't lose their shape

Reactions: 5
Omg šŸ˜† Iā€™m dead!! šŸ˜‚
Love you tattle name. Straight from overflowing bins to you. šŸ¤£
---
Hey Fezzas!!! Long time watcher but first time post! You guys are epic! So glad to be here!
Itā€™s nearly been 12 months since I stopped swallowing the Amylou garbage but I did stay recently at BullaLou where Babe made an appearance! Thought you might like to see the guestbook!
Great snooping.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Heidi, can be Amys mate!!! What is with these "influencers?"
Amy, U missed ur chance for the runway outside doll!!

64C59110-5F01-4804-91CF-F61C4F0009D2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So had lunch at the SMM with Aaron and The Children but less than an hour later scoffing down a second lunch at ā€œthe officeā€.

Hello 25kgā€¦.View attachment 2017385
Also justifying her obsession with the African culture as connecting with her heritage. Funny that all we see of her connecting with her Vietnamese heritage is eating the food occasionally šŸ˜
Here she isā€¦banging on about her South African heritageā€¦in particular her Dadā€™s white South African heritageā€¦should she not do a little research on white supremacy and colonialism in Zim and the generational trauma that has been caused. Sheā€™s offering a couple of ZM daggy dresses to a friends mum, whom she doesnā€™t know and without askingā€¦Iā€™m sure that this woman would think, why does this lady in Australia think I need charity? I can buy my own clothes.

Letā€™s add to this all, there she was the other night carrying on about how exciting it was to make a traditional dish ā€¦sadzaā€¦a typical side dish that is not unlike making porridge. I cringed for those boys, while she was doing her typical GordonRamsayLou. She makes me feel like she is parading her new friends, their culture and music, giddy and excitedā€¦like a new toy in the playpen. Iā€™m sure sheā€™d be too stupid to see and understand how so disingenuous and belittling this is. I now am trying to work out what this fascination is. I first saw this behaviour with Timomatic before AloveLeftUs. The only thing I go back to to connect it all is she has deep seated daddy issues and connects this culture to her Dadā€¦I hope this rant doesnā€™t offend anyone, but itā€™s been on my mind for a while. šŸ„°

Reactions: 29
Here she isā€¦banging on about her South African heritageā€¦in particular her Dadā€™s white South African heritageā€¦should she not do a little research on white supremacy and colonialism in Zim and the generational trauma that has been caused. Sheā€™s offering a couple of ZM daggy dresses to a friends mum, whom she doesnā€™t know and without askingā€¦Iā€™m sure that this woman would think, why does this lady in Australia think I need charity? I can buy my own clothes.

Letā€™s add to this all, there she was the other night carrying on about how exciting it was to make a traditional dish ā€¦sadzaā€¦a typical side dish that is not unlike making porridge. I cringed for those boys, while she was doing her typical GordonRamsayLou. She makes me feel like she is parading her new friends, their culture and music, giddy and excitedā€¦like a new toy in the playpen. Iā€™m sure sheā€™d be too stupid to see and understand how so disingenuous and belittling this is. I now am trying to work out what this fascination is. I first saw this behaviour with Timomatic before AloveLeftUs. The only thing I go back to to connect it all is she has deep seated daddy issues and connects this culture to her Dadā€¦I hope this rant doesnā€™t offend anyone, but itā€™s been on my mind for a while. šŸ„°
Wasn't she engaged to an indigenous Australia as well but knew nothing about his culture and had to read up on it when she was invited to/speaking at an event.
She also bought books, from memory.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.