Emmylou Loves #76 The keg on legs who loves African types and free packs of intimate hygiene wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Its the African way' SURELY FUCKING NOT she actually said this?!

Stop this stage 5 weirdo 'look at me Babe' bullshit. You can fancy a bloke without doing what you're doing Lou Lou.

I truly hope with every fibre in my body she is called out for what she is doing. It's not funny anymore, it's downright fucking offensive.

Reactions: 28
Much cultural expert.

Because the right hand is designated the hand you eat with (rudyi), it is considered impolite to eat sadza with your left hand - even if you are left handed and may feel more comfortable doing so. Thus to be polite, and show respect for your host or hostess, you always use your right hand to eat[\i]

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Glad you are a Great Aunt, because you are a terrible Mother. But let's allow your nephew to decide how "Great" you are.

Reactions: 15
Correct me if I’m wrong (likely I am wrong lol) but did she not say eating was natural to her as part of her Asian heritage too? Or something like that. However I don’t see eating with your hands common for a country like Vietnamese, only South East Asian countries?

Reactions: 6
Thread title:

Moved on from pho, late to dfo, Amy goes to beat, it sure is a treat!

Yes I know pho is pronounced fur but whatevs lol

Reactions: 14
Emmylou Loves #77: Gettin’ on the gear & dancin’ on the pier, Sadza’s her favourite snack ‘cos AmyLou’s now black!

Reactions: 78
She could have paid for her and the kids to go to WA to see the family with the amount of cash she’s been splashing around on herself.

Reactions: 20
Did she even get her nephew’s permission to share this pure, unfiltered joyous image with 120K strangers (plus the ‘blocked’ fezzas like me who tune in by other means)?

She will froth on this bewdiful gorjus ‘Great Aunty’ addition to her résumé for awhile in the hope that she will be catering to her community that aren’t interested in watching a horney Tellytubby high on V and oxtail jiggle and grind her way around Melbourne’s piers.

Or she won’t give a shit about engagement with anyone other than her sole focus atm which is the hunt for BBC. Watch her start calling herself the African word for Great Aunty or some other connection…

Reactions: 17
Thread title suggestion:

Thread 77 with emmy-loo loves, dancing to afro beats the grossest person in the club

Grossest could be changed to any other adjective to describe the gem that is grubby loo
Oldest
Whitest
Chubbiest
Craziest
Smelliest
The list goes on

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Emmylou Loves #77: Gettin’ on the gear & dancin’ on the pier, Sadza’s her favourite snack ‘cos AmyLou’s now black!
Hilarious!

I was not prepared for the visual of the oxtail spew being put in the bowl. I almost vomited my morning coffee and that would have been a tragedy after the week I’ve had. And the eating with her hands - she said that’s how she eats chicken wings and rice. I would love to see how someone eats chicken wings other than with their hands, but the rice, does she eat it grain by grain or scoops a dirty handful? The actual African people she’s attached herself to don’t seem to use their hands to eat so why is she doing it?

I love how she was at Aaron’s to hang out with the girls yet she was slumped on his couch watching tv. Not spending time with her girls. Get in there and play with them. What a sloth.

Reactions: 23
Even the Beats crew are paid actors now!
No one deals with Amy unless they are Compensated lol

And rightly so!! Imagine being around her!!

Reactions: 7
It would be different if she was actually in Africa and respecting the culture by eating the way they do. The fact that she is alone in her kitchen and still eating food in that way (without cutlery) is just plain weird. I would hate eating with my fingers. Watching her do that made me want to send her a stern message and get blocked. I'm fucking over her, she is grotesque.
---
Sorry Fezzas.
Not bad The way she says that makes me want to kick her hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
# air jordons for lou, who hasnt got a clue, stomping at beats, more oxtail and sadza meat

Reactions: 9
Thread #77….African Amy at Beats on the Nangs, gangbangs in the hovel and now eats with her hands..

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.