Emmylou Loves #76 The keg on legs who loves African types and free packs of intimate hygiene wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's dancing on the pier video....isn't she in the same clothes as yesterday?
What the actual duck! I just vommed in my mouth a little
I’m starting to think she has no sense of smell.
I live 20 odd km away from StinkyLou and can smell her from here.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Looks like Uncle Vinny has double dropped again. The latest stories on thebeats insta 🤦‍♀️
Wow 🤦‍♀️
Stay away from drugs kids!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The food fondling literally and metaphorically makes my stomach churn again in all my days I have never seen an adult play with food like she does. 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just rewatched The Beat Insta story of AfricaLou… she is 100% off her face. I’m all for having fun, but this witch takes the piss EVERY WEEKEND.

Also, Underrated Melbourne is a reseller store. Meaning, people take their (eg) Nike sneakers which they have paid retail price for, then underrated sell at a higher price to people who missed out on buying the sneakers.
Her Jordan’s she purchased today would have been half the price to buy when they were released.

She’s just a dumb duck.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Does she not have The Children again tonight?
No. It’s Aaron’s weekend. They went to Aaron Friday morning and will return after school on Tuesday. Luckily they will go back to Aaron on Wednesday for root night. And Sage is only calling in for a visit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So she popped in to say a quick hello to the children who she hasn't bothered to see for 4 days then goes home to eat some stodgey looking crap to make her self feel loved. What the duck.

Eyes are puffy as terrible hayfever again.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Ok, I got a drug question Fezza's. I was never into drugs, so I can't relate from personal experience, but if she took drugs while out last night, wouldn't she be feeling real tit today 'coming down' from it? Like being bed ridden etc . ? How is she still functioning? Shouldn't it be more obvious that she's coming off something ? I see her mood swings and manic episodes, but I would assume we would see more than her looking like she's got bad hayfever!!!!

Reactions: 7
Ok, I got a drug question Fezza's. I was never into drugs, so I can't relate from personal experience, but if she took drugs while out last night, wouldn't she be feeling real tit today 'coming down' from it? Like being bed ridden etc . ? How is she still functioning? Shouldn't it be more obvious that she's coming off something ? I see her mood swings and manic episodes, but I would assume we would see more than her looking like she's got bad hayfever!!!!
She will be feeling like tit tomorrow that’s for sure. After her stories this morning I’m convinced she was still off her face today. This week will be a witch for her!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Not bed ridden, just feeling very very low and emotional. If you take it on a Saturday night from memory it's Tuesday that you feel the worst, so give it a day or so. (It's been 20 years since I last took anything though!)

Reactions: 9
Well I was younger than her, I just remember having the munchies all day the following day.. but our gal Amy has the munchies everyday so 🤦‍♀️
---
Eating that food with her hands is just effing weird
It made me physically squirm..... then watching her slush that tit about the pot, what am I even watching lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Not bed ridden, just feeling very very low and emotional. If you take it on a Saturday night from memory it's Tuesday that you feel the worst, so give it a day or so. (It's been 20 years since I last took anything though!)
Funny you should say that, cos my husband said Tuesday is the worst day too. I'll keep a look out on Tuesday for this cooked witch lol
---
Oh my. Look at her belly.
It's bleeping disgusting looking at her

Reactions: 11
5ACE884A-F56B-4032-8E73-F10274A94C6B.png
Showing us how to eat with our hands. Really? Cultural Appropriation much? She is disgusting.
Just grab a fork you bleeping grub.
E9115334-79FA-46C6-9B27-751EC205DCC0.png

AND…… you permanently have “dirty stuff” under your nails 🤮🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.