Emmylou Loves #76 The keg on legs who loves African types and free packs of intimate hygiene wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girlfriendā€™s got her new kicks and orca dress - expect this to be her next dance lesson šŸ˜³

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Amy was on amphetamines last night. Not just the jaw swinging but the lip licking, the euphoria, all of it. I took a heap of pingers and did coke and ket and speed and all sorts during my 20s and itā€™s the easiest thing to spot in the world. Old mate was high af. And sheā€™s hanging with dudes holding balloons, obviously doing nangs. Pretty grim place for a 43 year old mum of 3 to choose to spend her
time.

She sex face dancing makes me so uncomfy.
I never did drugs when I was younger, so I'm not sure of the signs unless someone is obviously out of it. Can u manage a screenshot of the dudes with balloons, if u know the footage. I'd be interested to see, cos I unfortunately tried to watch footage, but never spotted that bit.

Reactions: 9
I never did drugs when I was younger, so I'm not sure of the signs unless someone is obviously out of it. Can u manage a screenshot of the dudes with balloons, if u know the footage. I'd be interested to see, cos I unfortunately tried to watch footage, but never spotted that bit.
2884BE0B-5E2B-4352-AD05-CF5333C2E2C7.png

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I think the only reason she doesnā€™t just give A Love the kids full time is the optics for her communidy. End of.

Reactions: 25
Perched up on the lounge chair at Aaron's place screeching into her phone as per, tell her to shut that thing off in your space you spineless yob. It's called making a meal dickehead, sausages & vegetables are not a snack.
Im sick of this uncouth slob & her constant yapping about nothing.

Reactions: 26
Today's dancing on the pier video....isn't she in the same clothes as yesterday?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Today's dancing on the pier video....isn't she in the same clothes as yesterday?
Exactly this. She says ā€œthree days in a row, my thighsā€ ā€¦ I think she means ā€˜three days in a row, that stenchā€™ šŸ˜‚ so bad!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Holds her quadsā€¦.ā€my thighs are so soreā€. So fkn dumb.

Thread title: Afro beats, dressed for the streets. Always in a rush, those shorts are full of thrush.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Holds her quadsā€¦.ā€my thighs are so soreā€. So fkn dumb.

Thread title: Afro beats, dressed for the streets. Always in a rush, those shorts are full of thrush.
Yeah, sweaty bike pants 2 sizes too small chafing your thighs / camel toe will make it sore.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So has todays cancelled dance lesson has been rescheduled for tomorrow the day after a long weekend I donā€™t know how anyone finds her at all relatable.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.