Emmylou Loves #76 The keg on legs who loves African types and free packs of intimate hygiene wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again our stylist is about 5 years behind. Jordans were in years ago but you do you Amy Wintour, you do you.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Itā€™s because sheā€™s not simply appreciating it. Sheā€™s taken it on as a new identity. Sheā€™s diving head first into the ā€˜funā€™ parts of a culture with zero understanding of where the culture has come from, the struggles that the music, dancing, food and lifestyle is borne of and is doing it all as some performative costume in the pursuit of getting a root. I got questioned early on when I said it but I stand by my belief that she is culturally appropriating and itā€™s completely predatory in nature. Someoneā€™s race, ethnicity, customs and culture are not a little hobby to be temporarily fascinated by as you go about your life with the privilege of being white passing/presenting.
All of this!

There's a big difference between appreciating another culture, and appropriating another culture.

I bought a beautiful silk kimono from a lovely Japanese lady at a vintage fair years ago, and at one point was scared of wearing it for fear of it meaning I was accidentally appropriating their culture. But then had a friend with Japanese grandparents tell me they love to see people wearing the kimono when done respectfully (ie. not as a 'costume') and have since continued to wear it and always get told how lovely it and my outfit looks.
I don't go around wearing it with geisha style make up, and pretending I know everything about Japan...

LL using her new obsession with African culture for insta content is off...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Balloons are how youā€™d usually inhale the nitrous. When it comes in canisters itā€™s pressurised so the gas comes out super fast and super cold and you can only inhale it once, then you exhale and itā€™s gone. The usual way to use it is to fill a balloon and then breathe in and out into it so you can sort of re-use the same nitrous several times over. Itā€™s an absolutely awful drug and the effects on the brain are incredibly damaging so hopefully the more info out there the better armed we all are as parents! ā¤
Oh okay, thank you. That makes sense. I definitely saw someone with a balloon.

Reactions: 4
OMG lying on the couch co-parenting together letting it all hang out. I feel ill at the thought of hanging that long with my ex. Poor A love, that couch is bigger than his kitchen, how on earth do 4 people function in such small a space, its like the city apartment hotel kitchens? filthy grub should have let ALove live in the house..at least his place is clean!

Reactions: 16
Just FYI ALove, Woolworths have dettol antibacterial wipes on special this week. You might want to give your couch a good wipe down when Amy gets up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Blobby Pig and Limpdick have afternoon tea View attachment 2024670
Christ..... I think she's got like running shorts on but they're so scrunched up around her chubby thighs and under her guts they look like undies.

What a bleeping idiot she looked at Beats.
I couldn't give a rats arse what she takes if the kids aren't in her care, she's hardly on her own there, but seriously love, that nightclub ship every weekend has definitely sailed.
You look like a big frump and you'll never fit in, no matter how many sex faces you pull with you're one and only dance move of sticking your hands in the air.
Stupid, foolish dickehead.

Reactions: 23
EmmyLou #77- fresh new kicks, still chasing the beats dicks šŸ†, guzzling down defrosted ox stew, Emmylou making us all want to spew

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I canā€™t believe she is sitting on his suede look couch in just her jocks. God I hope they havenā€™t done the no pants dance prior to this shot .. is that what sheā€™s alluding to with ā€œa bit of sugarā€ šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
JFC, I go and spend the long weekend making memories with my family (kids said our outing today was the best ever šŸ™Œ), and this bleep is being all cunty.

1. She needs to time manage better. It might be the gear she's on making her forget, or her narcissistic personality, but being at least half an hour late somewhere shoes you don't care, especially when you haven't given the other people a heads up.

2. The beat. I have no words as everyone has articulated her weird obsession with African culture (maybe she's had black šŸ†, and once you go black you never go back šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø) but can we talk about that uncle dude who Amy said is one of the DJs hype man. Whatever drugs he may have taken he needs to stop. Looks like an African eshay.

3. Sure, sloth around on a public holiday, but maybe get tit in order to make your week easy. Grocery shop without the kids nagging you, clean up the house, enjoy the peace and quiet before the rush of the week begins.
---
That Uncle Vinny was born in 2002!!! I feel old, I just sorted through some old clothes from that year. šŸ‘µšŸ»
He gives me creepy guy at the nightclub that doesn't understand that no means no vibes šŸ¤®

Reactions: 12
Is Amylou sitting on Aaron's couch in her underwear? šŸ¤¢View attachment 2024639
I think her fat ass and gut have just eaten her shorts.

She is going to look like the biggest wank in those shoes. She needs to chill the duck out with this African obsession. It's so bleeping weird.

Lou Lou - 'danced all day and night yesterday!' Darl, it was a 1 hour dance lesson. Chill.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.