Emmylou Loves #76 The keg on legs who loves African types and free packs of intimate hygiene wipes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a mum of two very young ones. If I did this every weekend I can assure you my own mother would have some stern words for me. I would think I’d loose some friends too. This is just so sad for her children. They come second/third/don’t register at all in the life of their selfish pig of a mother.
I am honestly baffled at how nobody has stepped in to tell her to pull her head in. Even the father of her children but seems he’s a pussy whipped fuckwit too.
But who will step in she has no friends everybody leaves Charlotte Leah Jess. The only people who stay are her sister who is on the payroll who is equally crappy more worried about her cash supply then her sister and sorry I was on the Aaron bandwagon but he’s fucked to. He needs to step up as a dad get legal aid whatever it takes to protect his kids.

Reactions: 8
I know teen boys because I have a 2 young teens..they are lovely and don't get involved in drama but they show me the tit that other kids make about others, fake insta accounts etc, snapchats..screenshots, posting schoolwide..it is brutal. It can about them or something their family members may have done or posted...you can be popular or not and have this happen to you. Poor Sage, this is going to happen 100%.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Can I ask, out of pure curiosity and seeking to understand, is it also inappropriate for other white people to go to these events?

If you watch the Beats stories there’s a couple of white people (I’m using the descriptor ‘white people’ as a means of identifying them in the stories) that are going hell for leather on the D floor, just like Emmy. One of them even ends up on stage.

Are these events not open for all to become educated and enjoy the African culture and this style of music?

I know these events aren’t exclusive to Emmys seemingly obsession with the African culture but I’m just asking myself the question - why shouldn’t she be involved in the music, dancing, food experiences of this particular culture? Is it because she’s older than the average there? Cos that’s pretty ageist if that’s one of the reasons…

I have alot of reasons to snark on her but I’ve been thinking about this particular one and apart from her bad dancing, camel toe, flesh flashing and poor hygiene I’m not sure it’s an issue for me anymore 🧐
I don’t care that she goes she can make a dick of herself but my snark is the lying. She’s been 3 weeks in a row when she’s suppose to have had the kids and it’s 50/50 it’s all bullshit. She only posted this weekend cause she knows someone will bring it up on a live. Do what you want Amy buy don’t bullshit about your weight kids etc

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her stories from The Beat are just so boring, I had to skip through, she looks pathetic.
Also, wearing that crop top 2 days in a row after sweating in it? Expect that feisty rash to return.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Another beautiful day/weekend without kids! Gee, if you only started following her you would swear she didn’t have kids.

Reactions: 14
If she didn't go to Beats, she'd have no socialization. No girlfriends seems to be inviting her to their house, over for a BBQ or dinner etc. Where is Brad after hours?

Imagine if you were an OG follower and not on tattle watching this tit show unfold over the past few years…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone ever internally cringe so much, that they have to scroll past most of the videos/pictures? I just cannot with this chick. It’s the obsessive nature of her pursuit - you don’t need to take dance lessons in public, or cook Dick’B’Qs every week, or start dressing like the Gen Z that frequent The Beat. Like your old mate said once #BeYou
Dick’B’Qs sent me snorting 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can I ask a question? Would any Mum here with kids’ actually enjoy being away from them every weekend, hanging around a bunch of 20 yo in night clubs? Like, I love time to myself, but mum guilt would overtake me, that and the desire to me with my child! I don’t get what the hell she is doing? How can she not feel guilty or take a good hard look at herself?
NO!!!
---
Amy was on amphetamines last night. Not just the jaw swinging but the lip licking, the euphoria, all of it. I took a heap of pingers and did coke and ket and speed and all sorts during my 20s and it’s the easiest thing to spot in the world. Old mate was high af. And she’s hanging with dudes holding balloons, obviously doing nangs. Pretty grim place for a 43 year old mum of 3 to choose to spend her
time.

She sex face dancing makes me so uncomfy.
What do the balloons have to do with Nangs? Sorry, older person here who missed the Nang era. I should probably educate myself with teens.

NO!!!
---

What do the balloons have to do with Nangs? Sorry, older person here who missed the Nang era. I should probably educate myself with teens.
I don’t even know what nangs are lol.
I think Aaron doesn’t say anything because he’s more than happy to have the kids with him. He knows she’s terrible. He could even be collecting all this footage etc to go for full custody.

It’s not that white people can’t go to or be welcome at these events, it’s more that she is taking the African culture and making it all aspects of her life. Food, dance lessons, all of her “friends”, clothing etc.
She seems to hyper focus on one thing and becomes so fixated and obsessed then drops it and moves onto the next obsession. She’s a pick me girl who adopts the persona of the people she hangs out with or the man she’s seeing which I’m still sceptical she even has a man…honestly who would touch her with a ten foot pole????

Reactions: 17
NO!!!
---

Balloons are how you’d usually inhale the nitrous. When it comes in canisters it’s pressurised so the gas comes out super fast and super cold and you can only inhale it once, then you exhale and it’s gone. The usual way to use it is to fill a balloon and then breathe in and out into it so you can sort of re-use the same nitrous several times over. It’s an absolutely awful drug and the effects on the brain are incredibly damaging so hopefully the more info out there the better armed we all are as parents! ❤

• Sad
  • Wow
I’m sorry, what you say is 100% right, and serious, but I cannot get the image of Afrobeats Bec Judd out of my head!

“Bye for now”, Bec says from the middle of the dance floor at Beats, doing her signature two-handed scrunch/wave down the barrel, whilst attempting to copy some girls dancing next to her, with her jerky, hip-bone led dancing. The Postcards crew pack down their camera equipment, and Bec steps out of her J’aton of tit dress (#iykyk), and is left standing in her Jaggad one-piece leotard, a retro piece from their Australian ballet launch a couple of years ago. She gestures towards Nards, who slides over with a fresh plate. Then she looks around the room, bodies starting to glisten with sweat as they pick up the steps Bec saw all that time ago at the Port Melbourne pier.

Suddenly from out of almost nowhere, EmmyLou bursts through the crowd, resplendent in her baby blue bike pants with matching crop. She’d even gotten her latest pair of Nike Dunks customised in baby blue to match. “Here I am” giggled Lou at her party friend, tossing Bec a Zoe Moss 2023 classic, a striped shirt to tie up over her leotard. “Thanks” Bec said, as she shot Nards a pained look and gestured for some more plate. She was gonna need it to get through the night - only two more years of her Jaggad/EmmyLou partnership to go and it was really starting to drag. She’d only wanted to expand her market to the youth, get more of the Saturday 8am after the night before crowd, instead of the Saturday morning 8am kids sport drop off and Brighton Pilates crowd.

But how the duck she ended up in a multi-year deal with EmmyLou one word, she had no idea. It was all that stupid witch Lana Wilkinson’s fault. ‘She’s the Queen of the Beats’ Lana had screeched at her one night out. ‘They love her, she’s so influential’. Well Lana couldn’t have been more wrong, except of course when it came to her ill-fated shoe line and her insistence on still using see-through plastic on most of her creations. ‘Bloody Lana, she was wrong about clacky mules and she was wrong about EmmyLou and The Beats’ she thought angrily, as Lou sidled up, 4 cameras in hand, grabbing some selfies of her & Bec for the socials on each camera, before scurrying back to the side of the dance floor, hoping to get picked to dance on stage whilst she rotated through and posted happy snaps of the ‘besties’ across various channels.

Poor Bec, she could do nothing but take a big breath in, adjust her Zoe Moss, and plaster a smile on her face. With Nards trailing behind, ever faithful carrying the plates, Bec strode towards the dance floor purposefully, on the hunt for the next Brown Cardigan to take home and impale her, whilst her hubby Chris, once Australia’s most celebrated athlete, sat in the corner crying/masturbating at the sight of his wife being split in two.
I’m dying laughing… this is an absolute MASTERPIECE, @KmartByron!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Looks like these are her new Air Jordans. $550 at this Aus site. Good bloody grief. Although to be fair, we don't know what she paid for them.
Although she spent what, $800 on the tacky whale dress, so shouldn't be surprised 🤷‍♀️😂
Screenshot_20230313-161232.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.