EmmyLou Loves #59 Jingle bells your minge smells, Babe flew away. Depressive slump, talking dumps on a Summer's day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont believe for a single second this narcissistic fuckwit cares that much about the market. I think she is looking for a collab. Tagging them and running around the joint like she runs it.
Time to send them the video of her swearing there about her carpark incident.
She's a pure trash, gutter rat, narcissistic head who hates her kids and this morning I choose violence. If i saw this bleep at the markets Id shove my phone in her face and then tell her to shut her tit dribbling mouth.
UGHHH if they collab with her they're also fucked.
Here we encourage telling us how you really feel, which I just don’t think you have. Could you please just be a bit more honest next time doll x

😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just left the bewdiful Adelaide Central Markets. The stall holders are friendly but I can’t imagine visiting so often that I feel like I LOVE them and they are family 🥹

End of the day they are working and doing their job. She probably turns customers away. If I pop in for some mixed nuts and there’s this unwashed turnip fondling all the goods while screeching into her phone (then uploading to over 100k IG accounts) wearing a crop top. Yeah nah 🥸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just left the bewdiful Adelaide Central Markets. The stall holders are friendly but I can’t imagine visiting so often that I feel like I LOVE them and they are family 🥹

End of the day they are working and doing their job. She probably turns customers away. If I pop in for some mixed nuts and there’s this unwashed turnip fondling all the goods while screeching into her phone (then uploading to over 100k IG accounts) wearing a crop top. Yeah nah 🥸
Is that where Poh's stall is?

Reactions: 2
Wonder what Lea's job description entails 😳 would definitely be omitting some things from resume 🥴
Lol, at this stage I think Lia just turns up as 1) as a welfare check and 2) because the actual owner of Zoe Loss is a genuine business woman who pays JanitorLou probably a good wage to promote her clothing range and at the moment ol’ EL can’t be fucked. I loved that while she’s standing there getting paid to promote ZL, she’s promoting other brands as well. And, how dumb is she saying it’s the last day and then laughing that she hasn’t been there for weeks when in fact it’s actually months, in fact all year. When she said she was starting work in February, she got mixed up with the years 🤪🔫

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Here we encourage telling us how you really feel, which I just don’t think you have. Could you please just be a bit more honest next time doll x

😂😂
😂😂 she just fills me with utter rage. I work night shift. I wake up and shes "working" at the markets lol. Get a grip EL you dickehead

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh no! What was the sop story for getting rid of it! Last time I really watched her stories she was selling all those clothes from there
Ohhh, I don’t think that was really advertised on stories. I do remember her waffling on about hiring out one part of it to another company. If I’m being honest. I dare say it was way tooooo expensive & through smart accounting advice (from an actual professional 😂) she’s done her figures, released oh tit wow 🤩 ok this costs a lot… they’ve said you’re costs (warehouse) too high eating into profit etc.. Downsize & outsource the shipping etc - look I’m absolutely speculating. But that would be my take

Reactions: 11
Lol, at this stage I think Lia just turns up as 1) as a welfare check and 2) because the actual owner of Zoe Loss is a genuine business woman who pays JanitorLou probably a good wage to promote her clothing range and at the moment ol’ EL can’t be fucked. I loved that while she’s standing there getting paid to promote ZL, she’s promoting other brands as well. And, how dumb is she saying it’s the last day and then laughing that she hasn’t been there for weeks when in fact it’s actually months, in fact all year. When she said she was starting work in February, she got mixed up with the years 🤪🔫
I'm so intrigued as to how the Zoe Moss gig works, structure, Emmy's actual role/commitment, income etc because it blows my mind tbh at how she basically fucks around, cross promotes other labels whilst promoting ZM. I'm working like a maddog & she's bleeping around 🥴

Reactions: 18
Joint winners 😂 I miss Snarky 😢 I hope she’s ok and if she ever feels like returning I know there are many of us that would welcome her quick wit, editing talent, and insightful comments. ❤
I suspect Snarky and a few of the others that are missed, are here under new identities :p

Silly Emmylou - she should've bought some of those cherries and shown her audience how good the Colgate really is in removing the stains! (Spoiler: It's not. Cherries and red wine are forbidden fruits for those who want white teeth).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ohhh, I don’t think that was really advertised on stories. I do remember her waffling on about hiring out one part of it to another company. If I’m being honest. I dare say it was way tooooo expensive & through smart accounting advice (from an actual professional 😂) she’s done her figures, released oh tit wow 🤩 ok this costs a lot… they’ve said you’re costs (warehouse) too high eating into profit etc.. Downsize & outsource the shipping etc - look I’m absolutely speculating. But that would be my take
Didn’t she say it wasn’t fit for purpose anymore? Like they had outgrown it so had to start shipping from an actual warehouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just watched. Why on earth does she think she is 'part of the Markets' what the actual fark. That is so embarrassing. Also, I forgot her story last night wetting herself over the Harry & Megan doco. Yikes. She sounds like my 14 year old niece.

I just google imaged his boy band and wow, it's something alright.
For those playing at home.
1CCE2BC2-95A2-4451-92C1-451BBD0B85FF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Guysss ... I'm so confused. Without the warehouse, where is Emmylou storing all those clothes she was trying to flog? And where are they processing the orders from? And what does she do in the designer meeting room and boardroom?

1671680714108.png

1671680868891.png

Reactions: 7
Guysss ... I'm so confused. Without the warehouse, where is Emmylou storing all those clothes she was trying to flog? And where are they processing the orders from? And what does she do in the designer meeting room and boardroom?

View attachment 1824408

View attachment 1824409
She uses a third party logistics to pack her orders.

The Collingwood office is also home to Twenty One clothing wholesaler. Which is under the same umbrella as Leoni, Monaco jeans.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Didn’t she say it wasn’t fit for purpose anymore? Like they had outgrown it so had to start shipping from an actual warehouse.
giphy.gif

As if!

Yeah, because in this current cost of living crisis people are queuing up to buy her plasticote bags for $99 - the same thing they could get at Kmart for less than $20. And nooooooooooooooooooooobody is buying those awful tablecloth print dresses!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.