EmmyLou Loves #59 Jingle bells your minge smells, Babe flew away. Depressive slump, talking dumps on a Summer's day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry spending $80 on a box of cherries is expensive in her world but all the useless clothes and ox tail for babe she buys are ok...how does this make sense

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Wait what! Where did she work lol I didn't realise she'd ever had a job, apart from unofficial Cheezels Mascot.
In her stories this morning she said she loved the market because she use to work at the nail bar, converse and another store there. She has never introduced to any of her co workers. surely there would be at least 1 that still works there.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What? She spends $100 on oxtail for Babe. But pretends that she doesn't want to spend $80 on cherries for her 3 kids.

And how she bought expensive plates for her Masterchef audition and money was really tight. She still spent money she really didn't have to chase her dream.

It just blows my mind.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Ok
I dont believe for a single second this narcissistic fuckwit cares that much about the market. I think she is looking for a collab. Tagging them and running around the joint like she runs it.
Time to send them the video of her swearing there about her carpark incident.
She's a pure trash, gutter rat, narcissistic head who hates her kids and this morning I choose violence. If i saw this bleep at the markets Id shove my phone in her face and then tell her to shut her tit dribbling mouth.
UGHHH if they collab with her they're also fucked.
Ok, LL is at a loose end and has nothing to do to entertain herself.

How about offering to help out her "market family" with a couple of hours volunteering each day?

However, that would mean commitment and seeing something through for longer that the length of an Insta story though.

Reactions: 21
I cannot wait for one of her dogs to jump up on her table and eat all of that food (I don't wish ill on the dogs and I know they should Not eat chocolate), but hopefully it will be explosive dog tit everywhere in her hovel.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
LL clearly struggling with abandonment and the loss of having a supportive family unit as a child (what made her leave home at 14?) Now getting emotional about the markets being her family.
She needs therapy.
Braaaaad was filming.
Probs a good time for someone to repost the video or gif of him telling her to get fucked 🤣
Watching Brad this morning 😂…he can’t stand her and she is so bleeping dumb not to see it. Asking her what her outfit is? 😂 I know he’s always just on the verge of saying….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Sounds like The Children have returned if V was asking about eating the lollies? If so I’m glad their homecoming wasn’t used for content…🤞🏼
4122F012-D4DF-454B-A406-0A5B0925DAC7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I just watched. Why on earth does she think she is 'part of the Markets' what the actual fark. That is so embarrassing. Also, I forgot her story last night wetting herself over the Harry & Megan doco. Yikes. She sounds like my 14 year old niece.

Watching Brad this morning 😂…he can’t stand her and she is so bleeping dumb not to see it. Asking her what her outfit is? 😂 I know he’s always just on the verge of saying….

I just google imaged his boy band and wow, it's something alright.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s clearly killing time, can’t be alone. How annoying it would be to have the screeching galah follow you around all morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Snarky's 'I just stepped in dogshit' is one of my favourites, but this GIF is hands down the greatest. Her bestie/family member literally telling her where to go couldn't be manufactured if you tried, and the ignorance of her turning to camera makes it even better.

Goes to show how little awareness she has of the world around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Turns out all the yeast crotch/b’ball fan girl/pink sex dress/lazy-ass parent content is turning people away…. who would’ve thought, huh? 🤷‍♀️

9E698A41-A5FD-44B5-AF1B-851DFC30A49E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Snarky's 'I just stepped in dogshit' is one of my favourites, but this GIF is hands down the greatest.
Joint winners 😂 I miss Snarky 😢 I hope she’s ok and if she ever feels like returning I know there are many of us that would welcome her quick wit, editing talent, and insightful comments. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I cannot wait for one of her dogs to jump up on her table and eat all of that food (I don't wish ill on the dogs and I know they should Not eat chocolate), but hopefully it will be explosive dog tit everywhere in her hovel.
It'd just blend in with the carpet anyway.
She wouldn't know if it stunk, probably just think it's her own crotch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Those pants are exactly the same as the ones you were wearing ! zoemoss patterns are are gross, try hard zimi. There is so much content to snark about already today ! Nearly every sentence she says. I can't keep up. Hate watching is exhausting. Might need a nap later.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s Christmas! The Children have gone to stay with Aaron. No mention or sightings of Babe for a couple of weeks, so we suspect he might have leftus. We’ve seen no Christmas prep from our girl, but have everything crossed for a front yard barbecue featuring boiled sausages, fondled bodado salad and rainbow layered jelly.
So bewdiful and gawjus ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is truly the dumbest duck. Whinging about a box of cherries for $80!? Then saying these were $40 so she might as well have spent the $80!? That's half the price you dumb duck. She has no concept of money.

Also - That arm!? Jingle bells alright. She could smother someone with that arm.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok so, ELL is now in the office? After two weeks of whatever the f^ck the last two weeks was? Are The Children™️ home? Is this why there is a sudden need to go to work? Urgh, I am so confused 🫤

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.