EmmyLou Loves #59 Jingle bells your minge smells, Babe flew away. Depressive slump, talking dumps on a Summer's day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the story about her nights sleep was so contradictory and proves she just talks tit for the sake of it and makes it up as she goes.

First it was torturous, then she slept well, then she has a nightmare and tossed and turned all night.

Don't get me started about the LaurieLaurenceLou swimming advice!! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So the story about her nights sleep was so contradictory and proves she just talks tit for the sake of it and makes it up as she goes.

First it was torturous, then she slept well, then she has a nightmare and tossed and turned all night.

Don't get me started about the LaurieLaurenceLou swimming advice!! 🤦‍♀️
Her fanciful mouth stories 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I recall a few years back she mentioned her father amongst other things was a swim coach. She listed a host of his expertise etc. she’s given this swimming spiel before , probably right aboit the same time each year. Almost word for word about keeping above water etc. I’ve sat through all my kids swim lessons and picked up this little nugget of information too (keep on top of the water!) It’s as if is she remembers little snippets of information and brings them out in conversation- expert at many things but if you pushed her she would only have a small bit of information to relay. It’s like her claim of expertise of martial arts (can’t remember which form she learnt), her make up artist expertise, her styling course claiming she is a career stylist but only worked at Gorman in retail. She hides and lies behind small stories and the longer you follow her and hear her tall stories repeated you realise she has a small repertoire of stories she rehashes time and time again. Same as the , ‘ i worked at the market (s)’ story she brings up time and time again. Like big f***k. At this age/stage of our lives we’ve all worked many , many jobs no need to bore anyone with my teenage jobs, my mum jobs in between having kids blah blah.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I recall a few years back she mentioned her father amongst other things was a swim coach. She listed a host of his expertise etc. she’s given this swimming spiel before , probably right aboit the same time each year. Almost word for word about keeping above water etc. I’ve sat through all my kids swim lessons and picked up this little nugget of information too (keep on top of the water!) It’s as if is she remembers little snippets of information and brings them out in conversation- expert at many things but if you pushed her she would only have a small bit of information to relay. It’s like her claim of expertise of martial arts (can’t remember which form she learnt), her make up artist expertise, her styling course claiming she is a career stylist but only worked at Gorman in retail. She hides and lies behind small stories and the longer you follow her and hear her tall stories repeated you realise she has a small repertoire of stories she rehashes time and time again. Same as the , ‘ i worked at the market (s)’ story she brings up time and time again. Like big f***k. At this age/stage of our lives we’ve all worked many , many jobs no need to bore anyone with my teenage jobs, my mum jobs in between having kids blah blah.
I think we need to add all her areas of expertise on the wiki and the actual depth of knowledge she really has in each area. You reminded me of her ordering for a pharmacy when in actual fact she was re-stocking certain beauty products (sorry I’m a bit sketchy on this story).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.