EmmyLou Loves #59 Jingle bells your minge smells, Babe flew away. Depressive slump, talking dumps on a Summer's day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me you’re lonely without telling me you’re lonely. I’ll go first. You go to the markets at 6am, when it’s only stall holders, to loiter and annoy the staff. Then cry about how loved it makes you feel. EL, this is a wake up call. Get some god damn help. If not for yourself, for the sake of your children!!!!

Reactions: 38
What is wrong with her today??? The market doesn’t start serving until 8am!! I knew this as i wanted to get there as early as possible today (like 10am😉) this crazy bat is lost. Completely lost. Wiping down tables - but her effing house needs a deep clean and a spring clean! This is the saddest moment I’ve ever witnessed in her life…. Really. She hung around at least for an hour!!! An hour!! It takes me less time to park, buy my groceries/seafood and het home.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Gosh how sad she is hanging out at the market as though they are her friends........"Brad used to be in a boyband" yep we get it is this why you are obsessed with him? "my mate used to be famous".....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tell me you’re lonely without telling me you’re lonely. I’ll go first. You go to the markets at 6am, when it’s only stall holders, to loiter and annoy the staff. Then cry about how loved it makes you feel. EL, this is a wake up call. Get some god damn help. If not for yourself, for the sake of your children!!!!
OMG now there’s crying??

I tuned in early to see “Sadie The Cleaning Lady Lou” with @Ill fitting culottes (but clean, praise be 🙌🏼) but then checked out when Mr Cutie said “let’s grab a takeaway coffee and stroll along the esplanade holding hands…”(he did NOT want to hold hands…I made that up ✌🏼🤭).

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t care if you are lonely or have no friends. this is another level of sad. She is in denial.
It’s like if I turned up at our local Coles at 6:30 in the morning to talk to the bakers and shelvers, just because i see them around most days doesn’t make them my friend. It’s not normal.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
I don’t care if you are lonely or have no friends. this is another level of sad. She is in denial.
It’s like if I turned up at our local Coles at 6:30 in the morning to talk to the bakers and shelvers, just because i see them around most days doesn’t make them my friend. It’s not normal.
Not your friends @gemmagucci - they are your "family". Never underestimate the closeness of a random stall owner at a market.....
I used to shop there every week, SMM, (market, no S on the end) is great but I hardly thought of it as my hangout joint. But then again I'm not a lonely dickehead in my mid '40's.

Also.....that Peace Lily.
They are the most dramatic plant ever, they droop like that all the time to tell you they need a drink and spark straight back up.
You're not Greenfinger the Garden Gnome dopey.

Just a gnome.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Just got an email from Henne that they are having a big sale. I wonder if Old Mate Lou with go and buy some more pancake tit tops to show off her figure

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Holy tit, who the duck gets teary and emotional about being at a market ? They work there. The shopkeepers aren't your family ffs !

And by the way it's the busiest bleeping week of the year, they don't have time or energy to give you attention and validate your existence. Buy your coffee and duck off like normal people do. They are at work. Actually working! Watering a plant and wiping down a table ( not even a good job of wiping the table) does not count as work, or helping.

You want to be apart of something special ? You have 3 beautiful children ! You have a family. You could also get a real job 🤷‍♀️

And also, why the whisper when having a chocolate ?? You are home alone ! You screech when it's inappropriate and around people , yet whisper when you are alone ?!?!?! I don't understand this woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Considering she has worked at 3 places in the Markets we never see her talking to those shop owners/workers. Why are the other stall owners her “family” but she never talks or films her old co workers?
Also Aaron teaches the children about hard work Because he goes and actually works. The children aren’t learning about hard work for you or the stall holders they are just learning about unhealthy food relationships.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Haha, should have known I'd be beaten to here with the same thoughts!

FFS what a sad, lonely pathetic fool!
The market stallholders are NOT your friends LL. They are there to work and earn an income (foreign concept for you I know!).
They are not there to feed your pathetic ego. Get TF out of their way. It's their busiest time of year (another foreign concept for you).

Reactions: 18
"Apart" and "a part" are two completely different things, babes.

Also, thanks for telling us "it's the Christmas season", I legit had no idea! Better get my Camilla bikini, could-have-gone-down-a-size singlet and sweatshop wide leg pants on and waddle my ass to Chadstone.

Would it be awkward if I started cleaning the food court tables at 5am? Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Love how she has to take her kids to the market to show them what hard work looks like- they wouldn’t see that when they’re with their mother that’s for sure!
Exactly what I thought, they won’t be witness to hard working parents (maybe from Aaron) but guaranteed they’ll inherit her ability to use the system and scam her way through life, lazy witch!

Reactions: 12
I'm sure Brad does the biggest EYE ROLL known to humanity when he sees this Bunyip rolling up to his cafe all the time. Just humours her and does a spot of filming (for free plugs to her communideeee for his cafe) and then witches about her to his staff and other stall holders once she trots off home. I have only ever seen her once in the wild (maybe 5 years ago when V was a toddler at a coffee shop) but would love to watch just be there at the cafe one day she is there and see Brad's reactions after she leaves.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If she truly wanted to save that peace lily, she would've moved it somewhere dark! It didn't need a drink; it was just depressed because of all the artificial light (and probably curled its leaves up a bit when it saw her approaching).

I'm enjoying a couple of weeks with all my relatives under one roof, the first time in years and it is so much fun. One of my nephews has a new girlfriend who he's brought along and she's just so much fun. She's heavily into the influencer scene so we've been having lots of interesting chats. Her take on Emmylou isn't good ... she shook her head and started telling me all the ways in which Emmylou is doing it wrong ... I politely zoned out after a bit because I don't really care but I have to say, it was very entertaining :ROFLMAO: . My mum overheard part of the chat and was very concerned when this young lady was telling me it's important to have so many followers of a certain type - she asked if we need to get the community constable up for a chat 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Teary about loving and being loved back by stall holders, this is a woman with three beautiful kids, what the hell is going through her head? How would she think she can sloth about at home and outsource the example of hardwork to her kids?

Good work on finally getting the bikini off. Perhaps if you write something in your journal about showering and washing your hair, that may happen tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thank you @screenfreelookatme for the new thread and the festive title @Michy02 very festive. 🎅🏻

Why go to the market when they are not even open? Poor Brad probably wants some quiet time and finish getting the cafe ready for a busy day.

EL looks so happy that she saved the plant@

Screen_Recording_20221222_070321_Instagram_exported_83810.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm sure Brad does the biggest EYE ROLL known to humanity when he sees this Bunyip rolling up to his cafe all the time. Just humours her and does a spot of filming (for free plugs to her communideeee for his cafe) and then witches about her to his staff and other stall holders once she trots off home. I have only ever seen her once in the wild (maybe 5 years ago when V was a toddler at a coffee shop) but would love to watch just be there at the cafe one day she is there and see Brad's reactions after she leaves.
You rang?? @MrsEyeroll and I seem to be very needed at the moment. 😆👁👁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What a sad sad life hanging around at the market because she can’t stand her own company and there’s no one at home.

I wish she’d care about the kids well-being like the bloody plant her priorities are screwed.
I agree! Her rant about the market and how this makes her feel has me convinced she is autistic! I’ve always wondered about autism for ol’ ELL - considering how she misses all social cues, stands off to the side and watches others dance, has not many (ZERO) real friends, is socially awkward and always dressing and talking inappropriately. This morning has convinced me, something is going on…she learns (clearly not enough) via watching others interact and feels most comfortable in this environment. Plus it sells her favourite thing in the world - FOOD!!! I was recently diagnosed as a 46 year old, so I’ve learnt ALOT about autism in undiagnosed women to help me understand myself better. I want to say I don’t parade around in the same bikini for weeks on end, I have more social ability and actual real life friends that I don’t pay…so if I was diagnosed with autism, I imagine ELL is an obvious one…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s going to be one lonely old women in the next decade as her kids grown up and move on with their lives in late teens and into adulthood.. no kids content to film, with no man, no career,no home, no friends or hobbies it’s going to be a lovely existence!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.